Losing motivation to play for the German faction

more like they are on par due to the playerbase instead of being stronger due to the weapons

1 Like

Who stop playing the game and instead of them playing bots with 0/10 k/d in the statistics (single mode).

Mate, google Osprey, German ww2 uniforms
 I value my time.

I have been collecting, modeling, and painting German units in different scales for last 25 years. Believe me, I know my stuff.

“The best argument against Democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average Enlisted forum member.” - Winston Churchill, if he were alive today

3 Likes

Could you repeat that in english please

2 Likes

old man

3 Likes

The problem is players who stop playing the game and instead of them playing bots with 0/10 k/d in the statistics (single mode).

1 Like

I’d rather more people stop playing Germany tbh so it will fill with the CBT bots and the winrate will skyrocket

2 Likes

Who cares about single mode, Ships in War Thunder are more relevant than Lone fighter mode in Enlisted

7 Likes

sadly this would actually happen

3 Likes

Someone has to watch over you kids :sunglasses:

And I am not that old, just started doing it very young :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yeah someone needs to be responsible so we don’t light ourselves on fire

3 Likes

Ok! German Mountain Ski Troops 1939-45 (Osprey Elite 63) by Gordon WilliamsonSprite-0001
Since 42, would be able to add in the game.

2 Likes

Moscow was before 1942 7 days into the year doesn’t count with all the respect.

2 Likes

Dude! Calm down. I saw it already.

When we get Fall Blau (“Stalingrad”) operation, I am all for it.

Those books are really great and I would really recommend them to everyone interested in this stuff.

But there is also lots of free material on the internet.

And I agree with you on the other parts of the uniform. Lots of small equipment is still missing. Like the ammo pouches for MP40 look the same as for Kar98.

And where do guys without ammo pouch carry their ammo? Lots of stuff that they need to work on.

“The best argument against Democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average Enlisted forum member.” - Winston Churchill, if he were alive today

3 Likes

Prove the PPD experimental version was used in Berlin
Or at all! Oh wait you’re just picking on Germany for some reason!

Last time I checked the Panzerfaust entirely wasn’t a Russian weapon, so why do they get to use it? Oops!

1 Like

â€șAsking him to prove a premium weapon was there when we all know that the premium guns are just there for memes
Wow
You sure showed him

Slavs captured them by the actual shitload as the German defense collapsed across the entire front
Oops!

4 Likes

Then dont flag posts mate.

1 Like

What happened to just having fun playing games? Was it Twitch? Or progression systems in general? Maybe I’m a 30 year old boomer but I just love playing a game with detailed historical equipment from my favorite time period in history.

7 Likes

This
I want to play and have fun, not constantly sweat my ass off

3 Likes