Losing constantly

i’m not sure what’s worse.

you ( as much to the next person ) begging for a new machinegun of 100 rounds when the allies have one and aren’t that great ( which you would know if you would have at least used one to begin with )

or… you not being able to use the current machineguns, still ask for a new one, and ignore the fact that it will probably be bad as much as others 100 rounds mgs in this game. because once again, mg with 100 rounds are terrible.

i’m… not putting it entirely on you, but… you’re playing a major role here.

2 Likes

@Zerocyber It was always their plan to find any way they could handicap the Germans except for when it comes to end game so I don’t think we’ll be seeing too many new bloods in the future at end game.

This game is about killing bots and more bullets matter if you’re trying to squad wipe someone

nice claims you got there.

any way to back that up?

if that would have been the case,

you wouldn’t be crying constantly of how “hard” or " painful" it is to play top tier against soviets or americans.

it’s even funnier if we consider that you leave said matches.

are you implying that you leave matches with bots innit?

are those bots so strong, that makes you leave?

and… it requires you an entire new mg with 100 rounds?

because that’s make it way worse my friend.

1 Like

That’s the main reason? Sure, if it was just me and no one else outside of NA servers seeing this, or providing screenshots for proof.

Oh wait, EU and East EU servers seem to have the same issues. Odd that, must just be NA, though, right? Let’s keep ignoring the issue… That solves nothing.
The issue is the lack of players. The obvious cause we can see is the bloated tech tree which keeps newer players away, the lack of Vets to lead newer players and equalize the matches, and the lack of ability new players have of moving into the position of being a Vet due to silver costs for the tech tree bloat, poorly balanced weapons at lower tiers and lack of promotional future content at the moment (Allies obviously are getting new tanks soon, so people are grinding there for them).

1 Like

it’s funny how you instead twist the conversation without mentioning the whole message.

because as it’s written:

literally in the same message.

but sure,

let’s hear solutions.

correlation =/= causation.

i thought it would have gone without saying.

If you want to constantly win, just group up with another 3 decent players. Problem solved.

Where’s our paratroopers for BR2 or suppress MP40 while they still get to keep their own suppressed weapons And they’ve already acknowledged impact Grenades already gonna be nerfed or something will happen

Top tier is perfectly fine except for when it’s cursed with nothing but defender matches most of the time

Either that or stop playing altogether.

2 Likes

" our " ?

do you really need paratroopers to win br 2 games?

jesus that’s sad.

ugh… have you forgot about the erma silenced?

beside

most likely an oversight ( one of many ) from devs.

about time. don’t you think.

so… you just shift posts your goal to get a point despite having not disproved or even addressed the previous ones.

wow.

just… wow.

Read my posts, stop nit-picking singular statements.

The vets moving from faction to faction doesn’t solve an issue. That’s like having four tires on a car, but 1 is always flat. Moving it around doesn’t fix that tire, and it getting moved around doesn’t suddenly make the car run better. Game lacks vets on German side, new players are steering clear of German faction due to having to face Vets from other factions and having to grind nearly three times as much just to get equal tier weapons and tanks. So instead they jump ship to the other factions, making the issue worse. I’ve already pointed out that foldering more weapons would decrease the overall grind on the tech tree for Germany.

Right now, NOTHING is being done. Stop shooting down ideas with NOTHING. Either suggest something or keep ignoring the issues like others do. Then you can complain when the playerbase leaves the game because they are either tired of killing bots, or getting creamed and stomped by Vets.

2 Likes

God, this is why english forum can’t do anything right, because instead of working on fixing obvious issues, we call eachother out and argue about which one of us is more useless for the community.

6 Likes

Shit balance is because:
1 team is mostly BR1 while other is BR2. Fix the huge BR gap in match making.
1 team has a group of tryhards other is full of casuals. Simple, make groups fight other groups.

You don’t need mental gymnastics for this.

5 Likes

I guess it’s enlisted fight club not forum.

3 Likes

We need paratroopers for strategic flanking and the erma already gonna be removed and the suppressed MP40 is not an oversight they said they want to move it to BR3.

And when we look at the lovely defenders there’s not much they can do when they go up against a death stack unless they wanna drown them in the mountain of bodies to slow them down

you can’t stop people from doing what they want.

waves always have been a thing among factions.

in the merge, it’s slightly different.

you may encounter matches that you win, or matches that you lose.

yes, but actually no.

for a very simple reason germany grind will never decrease.

or to an extent, not significantly.

outside having most of the weapons, there is an interest to keep the german faction ( one of the most played i would like to remind you ) for the appeal of " iconic weapons and tanks " as long as possible. because of said tanks and, once again, being the most played faction.

unironically, the germans were the ones always winning most of the campains, and for the first part of the merge, still dominating. up until few weeks by now where most of the germans switched side.

because players grind what they were the most interested with, and as shown now, will move onto other things.

because there’s barely anything that can be done.

what are you gonna do? lock factions if it’s being overpopulated?

yeah… good luck.

the only thing that can be done, is working towards endgoal for people of a faction.
something to let them stick with said faction once the grind has been completed.

but it’s not really wanted ( as for the devs perspective, more grind is what they are interested in ) and second of all, might not work for all people.

but yeah, the partial idea would be to work towards goals or things to do once you have fully upgraded a faction.
( i think )

how?

could be a good questions.

Okay, sure, let’s go with your solution then. Let’s see here… Ah, the answer is: Nothing is wrong and it will randomly fix itself in the future. Good, I was worried there for a minute. Germany doesn’t need a smaller, streamlined tech tree, that solves nothing. Germany doesn’t need to be fleshed out with new event-turned-premium or TT gear, it won’t bring back Vets, or pull in additional players, because there isn’t a problem currently. We should all just ignore anything we see, cause nothing is wrong, this is just the normal ebb and flow of the game, where newer players don’t play the most often opposed faction, and instead we should wait for the Vets to get bored grinding the Allies for the up-and-coming tanks and the Soviets for the easy wins at lower BRs. Right? Good, thank goodness we can agree on something…

To disagree. We can agree to disagree. Can we at least meet in the middle and agree the Squad AI sucks?

1 Like

It really doesn’t need small tech tree. Especially since you can skip any equipment that’s in folder.

If something, they can always merge more stuff into folder.