Lone Fighters: now true hardcore!

“massive battles” mean bigger maps. that’s it.

When is this coming?

Why even waste time on the game mode that no one plays?

tbh it needed a change
And Berlin is coming soon most likely with the new BP
So big changes all around

Somewhat theoretical question as it will surely be not handled (but maybe): if someone hiding in a dark building shoots at me, and I kill him in response, am I going to be punished if we were teammates? Just because I’ll probably be the killed one in the darkness, and would consider my slaughter a totally fair kill, please don’t punish self defence with XP reduction. :slight_smile:

That noone was yelling me russian commands over voice chat yesterday, unfortunately I did not remember whether “Ya ne gavaryu pa russkiy” is the correct phrase or not. :slight_smile:

1 Like

dude’s getting 300 kills per match completely destroying any semblance of balance. Berlin is still really janky and the release a presser on the one game mode the least amount of people play?

I put “updating” lone fighters in the same priority list I’d put cosmetics.

Hmmm this is interesting. If anything, pls up the player count if this is gonna be a thing. It’s going to be sufferable to have to play this with such a tiny player count imo. Or just implement this into Squads and leave LF to be the more casual mode. Would be much better in squads IMO since that’s where the majority of the playerbase is. Also, some of these changes could really help with the arty/plane/mortar spam problem. As it’d give people a reason to not just spam this shit anymore. But rather be much more careful than before at the risk of being kicked for too many tk’s.

Another thing, is there any word on any sort of rework or improvements for movement or the AI? Would be really awesome to have some competent AI that doesn’t go against orders and movement that doesn’t feel like I’m on a slip and slide.

Friendly fire in Squads would help tremendously with the massive tank/artillery/plane spam meta that is absolutely dominating matches right now.

5 Likes

It definitely would man. It just sucks to constantly have these damn red circles dominating EVERY game with no repercussions to the person calling the strike :confused: And since it doesn’t make sense for arty to have any sort of real counter. Like a counter arty battery or some shit like that. I think a good way to balance it would be to make arty much more of a risk to use in general. Same goes for other things as well like the planes and mortars as well.

I pretty much only play LF, as there is a lot less spam. So I’m pretty excited about these changes.

Plus on this one, in reality ppl that were using arty were really carefull not to bang their own ppl… right now is a bit frustrating…

let’s do the math how many there are about fifty on the forum? something more I always see the same people writing so let’s assume that we are 100 loyal users
enlisted has a playerbase 1000 times higher, so most EU NA players don’t return feed back,
now if you have passed today as I did on the Russian forum part they are excited for the ULTRA HARDCORE MODE SUPER FRIENDY FIRE LONE WOLF XXXX and this closes the game there are 10 times us on the forum if we say, we must fix AI and they say we need to add more microtransactions the developers who will listen to 100 people or 1000 and what we saw today with us who wanted concrete improvements and they who wanted a new lone wolf.

I was in a LF match the other night and a guy kept getting on top of the C objective windmill, and had perfect sight lines into axis spawn. Every time I had to spawn in a sniper to kill him, it was annoying.

So. Can we please get rid of “Lone Fighters” tasks for the Battle Pass. I loathe, despise, and detest Lone Fighters mode and these changes will just make me hate it more. Quit trying to make me play it.

1 Like

One of the main things is that your reworking the experience :white_check_mark:- Before it was basically pointless to play simply because of that and I needed to get more experience - I only played because it was an Elite Battle Pass Quest thing to perform.

Once my squads are maxed out I will probably play it more.

More on experience - I’m almost at level 13 in the Campaign … but lots of squads I do not even fool with because later on in the campaign it takes longer and longer to get any significant amount of experience unless your a pro player which it seems most are not.

Should I whine every time they do anything for the squads mode? The hell is the point of this? Solo game mode needed heavy work, a lot more than squads. Probably still will need heavy work even with this change implemented. Meanwhile squads are just pointless with the way bots are. You can take that single unique thing about Enlisted and put it where the sun doesn’t shine.

1 Like

People like to argue the presence of those things is realistic. I’d argue that having artillery dropped ontop of your position and surviving is not.

Current meta is barely counterable and is further compounded by the fact that shooting down airplanes or hunting a lone mortarman spamming constantly is barely rewarded via XP.

Oh, those Russians…

1 Like

I wanted to tell the guy next to me not to pop out his head from the trench, a tank is looking at us… And I was silent, and he was dead. :frowning:

2 Likes