Limit Prototype Weapons and Explosive Pack Distribution

i would he 75mm and up can swat an entire point if you hit something that detonates the shell, you would make tanks almost unkillable and enlisted would go from an infantry game to a tank/plane game with infantry support

This suggestion is utter nonsense, pretending like Enlisted is some kind of historical milsim lol.

1 Like

Totally unrealistic. Why would they give their hard earned money back just to please minority of players?

2 Likes

Who said tanks are unkillable? can take one out with other tanks or with AT guns or anti grenades(immobilize or destroy if u get right spot) and also explosive packs which engineers could carry and AT soldiers, everyone has engineers in their squads…acting like explosive packs will be removed from game lol…

1 Like

br 3 and under have you ever tried to kill a tiger or tiger 2 with those, and i was responding to the person who wanted to limit them to anti tank soldiers, but also unless you spec into them you have a engineer per squad which means they get a big target on their forehead, i have gotten most of my squad kill often the engineer being the first to go second if there is a radio man in the squad

Oh, I don’t like the ass44 either. But, it’s not because I personally don’t like it than it should get removed, there’s no much point to it :thinking:

What about Japan? The only br5 thing they would keep, are planes…

1 Like

Having them BR 1-3 was more than enough, honestly.

2 Likes

If they hadnt added tokyo they could have easily dropped all of their t4 stuff to t3 and leave them there

2 Likes

Obviously nobody is gonna delete any content from the game and enrage players, that’s clear.

It’s just that the question was asked and I answered, it’s not impossible.

What’s also very much possible is a fun WW2 game with just the stuff that was used in those fronts and battles, without fakes.
There are tonnes of content in actual WW2 without fantasy.

Well, In that case, why don’t you go play such a game instead of wasting your time with Enlisted? Huh?
Since Enlisted is clearly not a game that meets such requirements

1 Like

There is always custom matches. Or the as Adamnpee said you can always go find games that suit your criterias better

I’m still dreaming of a WW2 game without bullshit.

Even hll managed to put STG and Panther to Stalingrad.

Thats how ww2 games usually work. Most of their players dont care about inaccuracies so the devs dont need to care either

So I’m still waiting and hoping to see one WW2 game without bullshit in my lifetime.

And yes to reiterate, Enlisted during obt was really, really close to that.

You will probably have to wait long

Why should DF do that? Most of the money is most like not even in their own pocket anymore as Gaijin took their cut. And dont forget that keeping and developing a game isnt cheap eighter. So it is hard to believe DF is just hoarding the money.

Exept most of their whales would stop bringing in any more money due to stockpiles of reimbursed gold. And even USD might not be reinvested if the user stopped playing /caring for the game in the meanwhile.

I dont think that the walls of captured Flakvierlinge (as it was way to common) are historical accurate especialy in the pacific.
Yes AA attacking infantry is a nice touch but it got very oppressive towards the end where is was basicly every othere game plagued with it on open maps.

so 90% of the soldiers should have rifles and smg’s and machine guns should be as rare as hens teeth as should sniper rifles you mean that kind of accuracy

1 Like

Except there never was none, so none was taken away.

1 Like

Also before battle some of your soldiers would die from the elements or an sti they got because they ran out of condoms when going down on a prostitute