Limit Prototype Weapons and Explosive Pack Distribution

I have seen too many prototype weapons being spammed in battles, even though historically they hardly saw any action nor were mass produced and makes game feel a little less WW2 i.e. the AS-44 rifle spam. So Prototype weapons should be limit to 1 weapon per player and they can decide which one of their soldiers gets to be the lucky one to carry the prototype weapon.

Also Regular soldiers did not carry around explosive packs/dynamites, usually Engineers carried them, so to stop the Explosive pack spam they should limit Explosive packs to Engineers only or to AT Soldiers or introduce more AT grenades and mines for other infantry. Regular Infantrymen were usually equipped with 2 Grenades depending on Nation, So 1 Light Grenade slot should equal 2 light Grenades(I.E. for Germans) and with Grenade pouch would give options to have 6 light grenades in total since u have 3 max grenade slots.

5 Likes

Nah. If a veteran with over 12000+ battles never once had the right to dictate how people should spawn with their weapons, neither should anyone else.

3 Likes

Or just throw prototypes into their own BR6 with can only be matched with other BR6 weapons.

3 Likes

cool, i bought 4 condor MGs, are you saying darkflow should just delete the stuff i paid for?

1 Like

Guys complete historical accuracy is more important than fun

1 Like

Seems so

If anything like that happens they will be not deleted but will be not available to obtain anymore so if you have them then you can keep them like PZ IV G from Stalingrad or MP717

By your logic, I would forever be fighting StGs with a Garand. I would rather have the prototypes and the eventual AR for US one day to compete with StGs. No thank you.

You know some prototype weapon are just br 2 right?

1 Like

Isnt this how GO work?

There’s lower br, which are (mostly) proto free, thought :thinking:

Old school mp40 vs Thompsons, that’s where the fun is at.

It is but he was talking about OP talking about outright removing every prototype so if that happens most likely you will still have access to what you owned before the deleting

Oh, he wants to REMOVE them?

Sovs would lose 75% of their br5 :laughing:

(Japan, like 100%!!!)

6 Likes

Limit them 1 prototype of every type in my mind that’s still removing them so that means 1 AS-44 for you unless you have the premium squads /1 MKB /1 type hei /1 every GO

I see no point to this…

There’s lower br for less protos :thinking:

Unless… he wants to stg ppl who don’t have on par stuff? :no_mouth:

ah yes, lets remove like half the weapons in the game. Also we should cancel the event because the t-34-100 is a prototype and pretty much remove the USSR from BR 5 and Japan entirely.

3 Likes

yea my only concert with this is that japan would just straight up die since you kinda need those things to hold off br5 US (i guess they can just spam smg and mg)

Half of the Japanese tech tree is made up stuff that never saw combat or were made in limited numbers even Type 100 smg is a rare specimen only around 10000 were made compare that to STG-44 which almost half million of were made

2 Likes

oh yea japan is probably going to be Chernobyl 2.0 then

2 Likes

The country with superior equipment will completely destroy everything
Explosive charges and anti-tank weapons will not be able to effectively suppress tanks.
The Japanese army will never be able to turn over
Thanks to the efforts of historians

2 Likes

As Bkworm07 said “Guys complete historical accuracy is more important than fun”

3 Likes