Limit Prototype Weapons and Explosive Pack Distribution

The tanks in the game can be repaired in just a few seconds, and the team members can immediately jump out and kill you, which is obviously impossible in reality and this makes my combustion bottle look like a toy. But in reality, engineers can completely give explosive packs to anyone. An ordinary soldier can carry more than three hand grenades, and for the defending side, they can also take out more hand grenades from the ammunition box!Of course, in reality, it is also impossible to create an anti tank gun out of thin air.Now you use real-life problems to judge explosive packs, while avoiding other more unrealistic things, which makes me doubt if you are a player who often uses tanks.
Of course, I also often use tanks, and sometimes I use tanks to charge ahead. I never mind the explosive packs because I can always kill more enemies before I am killed, and even if my tank is destroyed, I create opportunities for the team. This is not a problem at all. Tanks are consumables, and since they are so easy to use in the game, they should be more easily destroyed.
In addition, explosives can only cause devastating damage to low-level tanks (40mm armor can resist explosive packs). If you want to use explosives to destroy high-level tanks, you need to throw them in a specific location. Obviously, anti tank weapons are more effective in front of high-level tanks. The explosive pack looks very powerful simply because your teammates have no cover for your tank or you havenā€™t fully observed the surrounding environment.
Now, returning to the previous issue, before requesting restrictions on explosive packs, tanks should also be restricted. The engine that has been completely burned out by the combustion bottle should be made irreparable (this should also apply to gun barrels and machine guns), the destroyed observation hole will block the field of view, and soldiers should need more time to get out of the tank.

1 Like

@ēæ ę˜ŸēŸ³ Gameplay is too fast to have tanks repair slow so having that wouldnā€™t be completely realistic to take hours to replace engine in this game. But im all for making players use hatches and doors to leave vehicles and thereā€™s an animation when they are getting out or getting in making them vulnerable to get shot in processā€¦

1 Like

I never said remove itā€¦key word was ā€œlimitā€ prototype weapons AS-44 was just an example.

Did I say automatic weapons should be rare?

realistic means automatic weapons are rare outside smgs, donā€™t say realistic if you just mean fewer prototype weapons, having on if five three squads with three mg soldier out of seven is just as unrealistic as having them all have prototype weapons, of course i mean real front line combat as well otherwise you would have a lot of soldiers with no weapon but a spatula or wrench

most soldiers had bolt action rifles or smgs, that why the garande was so boss a semi auto only the usa could give to any soldier they did not give an even better weapon to

Usually I put TNT on their hood first
Then use the Molotov cocktail
When they got out of the car, they detonated it directly.
perfect humiliation

Apparantly World War II online 2.0 is in development.

Interested to see how that goes.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never heard of 1.0 tbh

3 Likes

easily missed. I never got to play the first one. Back when Farm internet was basically non existant.

but apparently is still going. Gameplay looks like what I want. But the GFX have aged too much for me

1 Like

Interesting, Iā€™ll check it out.