Levels in the renewed Enlisted

Greetings, commanders! We keep working on the major Enlisted update and now we are ready to present you the planned levels of weapons and vehicles.

The levels show the order of progression for each country, as well as the position of the weapons in them, which determines their balance value. Matchmaking will try to assemble battles from players with weapons close in level if there are enough people in the queue. We talked more about the new progression in a separate blog.

PLANNED LEVELS

Here are the preliminary tables which could still change based on your feedback and suggestions.

Weapons will be divided into 10 ranks. Progression will be horizontal. We took your feedback into account and added balance values to equipment: grenades, mines, and even pouches. We also have plans to expand these trees. Firstly, where they lack density and competitiveness, such as in Japan.

OPEN TABLE

We’ll be collecting your feedback and suggestions in the comments. Here are some tips to help increase the chance that your idea will be accepted:

• Try to justify your suggestion in detail and with examples.
  • Don’t suggest a dozen or so changes, just concentrate on one or two.
  • Take a broader view! You’re game designers now, and you need to create good balance throughout the game, not just for your personal favorite weapon. :slight_smile:
43 Likes

Finish the spawn score cost mech(for each players own, not the shared one) and allow players to config it for different weapons in custom mod games

5 Likes

Suggestion: Engineer Units must be available at Rank/Lvl 1. We don’t want newer players have a hard time like we did in early Tunisia Campaign.

88 Likes

Why aren’t Italy and Great Britain separate? I saw many people say that the introduction of country-based tech trees instead of campaign-based linear progression would allow to introduce minor nations, yet we see Italian and British equipment in German and US trees respectively.

39 Likes

Cool, can i ask what the BR spread is for matchmaking? In warthunder its ±1 BR

Also t-34 before panzer IV f2. Theres a sweetspot thats going to be popular

14 Likes

It doesn’t make sense for a semi-automatic rifle to be on high tier. If semi-automatic rifles are lined up to tier 9 to be rationalized, the bullet spread will need to be normalized.

51 Likes

i feel like flamethrower 2s are a bit too low considering their damage, range and the ability to remove any fighting capacity to the victims

11 Likes

Why Attacker and Fighter planes together? Same goes to tanks. IL is also too low.

15 Likes

where is IAR and Potez?

4 Likes

And I think 10 levels are too much.

15 Likes

To research it easier)

2 Likes

I feel like Early Semi Automatics like the Garand and the Gewehr 43 are way to high up.
Since the bolt action Buff Semis are comparable in effectivness to good Bolt actions, better at short ranges, worse long. Having them only two levels apart from the High tier Select fire rifles makes no sense, since they outclass them in every way.
I would suggest putting Semis roughly in tier 6, that way there is also alot more possible options beside bolt action or Select fire weapon

34 Likes

How is it easier if I cant choose what I want to research?

9 Likes

They already said Italy and Great Britain will not be separated from Germany and USA. You didn’t read the forum?

7 Likes

This is too good nice job i very love this, expecially the BR on the side equipment nice choice for limit granade spam in high tier, because you guys ask feedback i want give mine

• enginer need swapped with sniper and be lv1 because sniper get semi-auto at lv2
  • in the sheet there is no information about event reward
  • 10 BR are too much, most of the equipment between lv 1-5 is not so different in performance from each other
  • its not understood if now even the squad type count in the BR
11 Likes

also what about premium vehicles/ weapons? where are the silenced mp 40, calliope or pzw 42?

6 Likes

will we still need to unlock 6 to move on to the next tier?

1 Like

Overall I like the tech tree, my only gripe is the lack of tank-destroyers like the Panzer 4/70 (it is my fav tank :frowning: ) But at least we will get to keep it even if it can no longer be researched. Will you release a a chart with the premiums and no-longer-obtainable tanks/guns so we can see how they will be balanced?

2 Likes

MP 3008 at tier 2. Tier 2 end of war weapon.
PPS 42 too…
Sd. Kfz.234/2 too low…

I understand that you want to balance the game, but you listen to those who don’t pay more often than those who pay.
This BR tree was arranged for you by some former BF2042 designer?

And seriously. In order to achieve balance, sick balance, weapons from the middle or end of the war go to a low tier. You’re going in the usual pattern straight from AAA games at the expense of historical correctness, and yet the loose people want this historical correctness and realism.
In WT, it works that mid-war vehicles fight with interwar vehicles due to armor and firepower.
Looking at this table, if in the future the game comes out after World War 2, modern weapons will be at tier 10 or 11.
Personally, I will be repelled by the vision of Germans running with MP3008 in the Moscow campaign or German airborne assaults during the defense of Berlin.

Will tier 1 weapons have the same damage as tier 10 weapons if they use the same type of ammo?

19 Likes

We sent this question to devs.

14 Likes