Let's open the Pacific Front!

solders_mod_s_6380d27cb92ac393c5c5d82be00c07fa

7 Likes

If we belive their stats, game is growing. And this if is well done will bring even more players into the game and hopefully stay/try more campaigns.

Still no reason to be concerned. In my observations game has more than enough players to fill all campaigns with games.

The problem isn’t number of players, but lack of good ones.

That that isn’t even an issue for a casual game.

2 Likes

Will character customisation be available in Pacific?

That type 11 MG stock tho.

Trully the shit I ill never replace on my gunners even if it’s a shitty MG in this game.

2 Likes

I appreciate the fact that all players will have access to all levels.

Personally, I will buy the preorder pack.
BUT, I’d rather have less premium squads, and get all benefits of Stalingrad full acces pack (more slots, faster research, and above all cheaper upgrades).

4 Likes

Shit I haven’t consider the fact I ill have to buy the slots and they are indeed more expensive than the pack alone in Stalingrad.

Good point :frowning:

Same, if they think I’ll trade my beautiful Arisaka for that experimental Pedersen semi-auto they are severely wrong. I’m gonna Rising Storm this campaign up :laughing:

This news and other dev diaries, small and big promotions, including “Silent Hunter”, analyzing your feedback and passing it on to developers, coordinating teams of “helpers” who collect your feedback, game problems and ideas (forum, sm, reddit). Reply to this post :slight_smile:

14 Likes

And tell us that the devs will make Vg1. 5 avaiable to all classes and give a engineer on old premium squads.

Or

I start a riot :joy:

DO IT!

1 Like

still getting lot of bots even in popular campaigns. also i want to play with more PC players. i will lose my mind if i have to play normandy allies with 5 or more console players.

btw everyone will be playing pacific for next couple of months, so try saying that there are enough players in all campaigns then. i think that some of the campaigns will turn into bottown.

Yes.

21 Likes

You forgot about the church bell!!!

#neverforgotruinsofvaux

5 Likes

This is a popular request. We passed it on. Let’s see what the developers decide.

23 Likes

#savethechurchbell

Self Propelled Anti Aircraft Guns, awesome!

Can’t wait for them to get added to the other campaigns as well in the future

4 Likes

is that the one in Canada?

1 Like

And then character customisation will be added to other campaigns(M, N, B, T)?
In this major update?

2 Likes

Good keofox. I apreciate that.

We won’t riot today then.

5 Likes

Wait so we can’t buy the Preorder stuff for consoles?