Let's open the Pacific Front!

Ha nice thanks!

I was there 5 minutes ago and did only find useless Infos, thank you!

Glad to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

warthunder’s sculpting team does a good job
DF should follow suit

7 Likes

Are there any special systems such as landing craft and naval artillery support?

4 Likes

Well considering the British/Canadian gear US troops are running around with in Normandy I think its safe to say you will be unlocking a US squad along with the Owen. (Or the Owen is just a weapon unlock but still no Aussie troops unlocked in the campaign)

Sad if its the case.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking? Does this mean that they’re reworking stuff or that they are going to start slipping in quality?

the USSR is the successor state of the Russian Empire yet most people don’t refer to it as the “russian empire”

3 Likes

hold that thought for a second, Thay could still try to make a pay to win campaign.
Will in tell Thay release the campaign for the community to see for themselves.

The map foliage looks really nice

Pacific Pack will be released on consoles together with update. You will get preorder bonuses if you purchase it during first 2 weeks since release.

2 Likes

It will be like it was with Stalingrad. We order at time of launch within 14 days to get the bonus.

21 stick mine_aa370a8b7cd61e66e1db2dd8bedc34b8
Hold up, this is an LVT-1

hmmm

7 Likes

it looks like Thay are get toilet paper.

If you’re playing Enlisted on console, you can get these bonuses by purchasing a Special Landing Forces pack within 14 days of the update release.

5 Likes

YES!!! Divide community on more campaigns, you have enough bots for all campaigns!!!

6 Likes

and which Day is Release? I go 3 Weeks Egypt Vacation.
Could you please log in my PlayStation Account? i want not loose my Dayli LogIn Streak?
I promise you, i have more inGame Content then you, you would have the Fun of your Life

I recently went away for 4 days. No one followed my account

8 Likes

How many map will coming in this update?

1 Like

In general, the question is not very correct. There will be 2 cards. But in Enlisted, maps are huge zones with many cities, villages, fields, factories. There can be several dozen different missions on one map.

There will be quite a lot of missions already at the start, unfortunately I can’t give an exact number - the update is still in development.

8 Likes

Why did you write only 2 Days of the Week in Forum?
Whats your Job there?
Could you Developers introduce YOU and your Individuell Work in Forum?
Show you and your Work Table…