Let's open the Pacific Front!

Brilliant news, I’m on holiday for a week, so enough time to preorder, a lot of people looking forwards to this, I am very pleased, pleased don’t forget Stalingrad!

1 Like

Read the devlog fully ffs. You will have 14 days to buy it after release.

Same as Stalingrad was.

5 Likes

if they open few different campaigns, there will not be much different equipment unlike other campaigns. imagine grinding some campaign after guadalcanal (e.g. iwo jima), just to get all same weapons from allies and japan that you had in guadalcanal and they add 2 or 3 different rifles (like m3). imho pacific front is just more logical solution for equipment problem.

1 Like

Not the first time that equipment or units that were not present at the place or time of the campaign appear.

Can we get artillery support from the Navy?

Will fully customising a soldier using customisation orders be cheaper?

Right now in Stalingrad it costs 21 customisation orders to fully customise a single soldier.
You only get 20 in the Battlepass, meaning you can only do one soldier per battlepass season right now.

2 Likes

We are working on it. We want to add it to all campaigns, but so far I can’t tell anything.

9 Likes

You can’t buy a pre-order, but you can buy… a post-order.

18 Likes

Not in this update, but you can imagine that the artillery strike is fleet shots.
But we have something planned… marine.

19 Likes

@1942786

Can you please review the costs of solider customisation?

I supported it once, in Stalingrad and paid the costs, but its insanely expensive. It really needs to be reviewed, you will make the same amount of money by volume if you reduce the costs, I can promise you that.

7 Likes

Someone found PT boats and did a flooded Berlin Map, so anything is possible.

Would be really cool to have LS troops that could island hop behind lines and cause some Havoc.

360 degrees of battle. Sign me up.

Naval battle? Marine Corps? This makes people look forward to it. It would be great if we could cooperate to drive a warship, drive a speedboat to gallop on the sea and engage in a “side to side battle” on the enemy’s warship

Sounds great. Amphibious tanks can also complete such tasks and detour in the sea! wow Cool

Oh yes, weeb’s, unite!

1 Like

Maps, cards для покера)

3 Likes

Fun fact, the Ka Chi won’t have an MG because of the pontoons, you are going to have to rely on the HE.
10 prem japan cho ti takoe_ac677b006c4d2499b1bcda4a304bc605

10 Likes

Love it! fantastic everything!

2 Likes

It’s just big lol

30 bucks is good price, i love these news and appreciate your work… listening to community is good thing … and hopefully it will entertain me for much longer than stalingrad did

2 Likes

8 Likes