Join the "Battle for Stalingrad"!

We are preparing.

5 Likes

Will full access open to everyone after CBT?

@1942786

All experience, received in the battles is multiplied by 4 (accumulates with a premium account, while the speed of receiving soldier and weapons orders does not increase)

So we get adittional XP for unlocking levels but according to the store page this bonus doesnt count for the orders right? So we will be able to move fast through the campaign but still lack orders to equip soldiers or guns…great.

Nevermind, kept reading and saw that it is only CBT :sweat_smile: good to know

I am downloading something now, is this our tail gunners Keofox? What about plane models, anything to update on there? Good news so far will buy all access for sure, hope some premiums come too.

We are not planning CBT. The campaign will be released immediately for all players. It will immediately include players with full access and players who have not bought it.

14 Likes

Also movable AT guns? Lots of things discussed sometimes maybe cancelled or forgotten? :thinking:

2 Likes

So does that mean it will always cost 60$ to level faster??

Right. As for the lack, I would argue with you. :slight_smile:
Silver and bronze applications are common for the entire game. If you farm them somewhere much more, then this will negatively affect the balance in all other campaigns.

Nevertheless, thanks to the simplified pumping, you will still not experience problems with weapons and soldiers in Stalingrad.

1 Like

WAIT A MINUTE!

THAT’S A BRAND NEW MAXIM MG MOUNT THERE! How come nobody noticed it yet?!

14 Likes

Not canceled

10 Likes

Wicked <3

2 Likes

Of course it will be there. WT added them as decoration sometimes ago. (All Gaijin games shared assets closely)

Tail gunners pleeeeease, when?

So apparently we’re finally getting faction-specific MG nests, cool.

It would be a great time to hype them up by adding back at least some zoom, duh!

1 Like

Товарищ Aircraft Gunners

6 Likes

Since we can see the Maxim here, are all the MG nests (in all campaigns) getting their rework in this update Keofox? Will we get Laffette mounts for MG-34/42 as well?

3 Likes

Its not the demo you can play all campaign without buy the access, but some unit like the flamethrowers tank are usable only for wo has bought the access, the game is still f2p has only changed his monetization system

Is similar to ww2 only now

I saw Enlisted news update on my Ps5, said download now, I started downloading update, then realized it was for PS4, got too excited, then dissapointed hehe, ah well back to grind!

I’m pumped up!

Can’t wait to play it and see all the differences.
But it seems like we will have to wait ~2 weeks before we can play Stalingrad.

Price seems fair.
Lol, at least 15 people already bought the new full access pack.
Coun’t me in…