Join the "Battle for Stalingrad"!

We can improve in the future. In future.

4 Likes

Let me explain. This is a difficult question and my knowledge of the language will complicate it, but I will try.

History tells us: Stalingrad is not so far from Moscow, so the parties have many of the same weapons.
We tell stories: It’s sad. We will try to solve this problem in Stalingrad so that the players do not have to worry about the need for a long leveling of the same content, but still be able to give them one of the main battles of World War II.

It seems we have conquered history. Achievement unlocked.

17 Likes

Another Option would be to prevent Repetition and the splitting of the playerbase in 10-20 different campaigns by changing the Campaign mechanic alltogether.

You could have an eastern front, western front, and africa campaign and in thise campaigns there could be progress from start i.e. Moscow → Stalingrad → Kursk → Berlin without the need to have 4 different campaigns. (If the weapon selection is a problem then just divide into eastern front early/late.)

2 Likes

Yeah though I still think that we should be able to decide which tank we want in case we doesnt want the two tanks but one like in the good old CBT days. But still better than Africa.

Yeah that is understandable, i just don’t know how to feel about in this case its a good idea but personally i always liked like i mentioned to see to get some better stuff and get myself a edge in battle.

A few questions:

1. Are there chances of this new formula being later retrofitted to old existing campaigns, if it proves successful? Or maybe just part of it?

2. With the new formula, progression is said to become faster, which is of course welcome.
    Yet, this way premium account will become even less relevant, after losing some of its benefits already with the removal of academy. Are there plans to change something about it? Will premium still grant more slots, even if extra slots can’t be purchased? Will it provide other bonuses? Or will it become cheaper?

I checked with my colleagues. The campaign will also feature Germany’s allies. Romania, for example.

34 Likes

Hey very important question here.

4x xp on top of premium, so 8x.

Is this only for progression in staligrand campaign?
Or is it forever in stalingrad 4x XP grained, so anyone with this pack can get 4x more bronze than other players and upgrade all their other campaigns?

If this 4xXP, so 4x More orders, people will just farm it in this campaign.
If not, people with high stalingrad level won’t have orders to upgrade their weapons.

Have You really thought this through?

1. Only for new campaigns, if you really approve of this format, we will consider this possibility.

2. We do not believe that a premium account is useless. You still need silver and bronze applications, additional slots and other bonuses. In addition, it is universal and works in all campaigns, and not just in Stalingrad.

But we’ll think about it.

12 Likes

fuck yeah!

1 Like

Can Stalingrad’s new payment model (small payments, etc.) be applied to other existing campaigns in the future?

putting a paywall on tech tree levels. Disgusting :joy:

Even traditional games still need to unlock. Otherwise players will not have motivation to play.

he says we cant use them even if we unlock them without buying the full-access pack.

If only new ones. Old campaigns will not change. We promised you to release 4 F2P campaigns and we kept our promise. Now we are experimenting with the future of the game.

18 Likes

I see… But still, giving something (but not many) extra to more paid players is very common.

When do the preorder phase starts on consols? Cannot wait to get this incredible new campaign. :grinning:

1 Like

You can play the demo of the campain for free if you want all you have to pay for it.

This is how i understand the modell, switching from full f2p to part time b2p.

In my eyes it is a good switch, i buy it one time and get everythink and with 30€ it is in a good price range, not like some premium squads like the pz 4j for 53€ in berlin.

3 Likes

22 Likes

Thank you for your answer. Do you have any plans to change the composition of the existing campaign? Normandy and Moscow have a very unstable campaign balance.