Join the "Battle for Stalingrad"!

You will release the campaign on March 16th right? Fully?

Well I bought the packs. See you guys in the batlefield.

This is actually a good deal for the money. For the ones asking for affordable premium squsds.30 bucks for all of this is more than a good deal for the player.

8 Likes

And 3 slots, that is 5 + 10 + 15? euro You know better, i only bough 2 slots once so

a wasted opportunity :frowning:

2 Likes

Looks fantastic cant wait for the update now ^.^

The new campaign looks interesting and the new sounds sound great and all the other stuff also looks really interesting thank you devs :slight_smile:

However I really do not believe the submachine guns needed a damage reduction what is the reasoning behind this ? It seems rather pointless to reduce the damage of the submachine guns as they are currently fine in terms of the damage they output and they do not seem to be overpowered in anyway.

Also did you mean you are reducing all submachine guns damage across the board or just certain ones ?

did too many cod kids complain the submachine guns being overpowered is this why they are being nerfed ?

Also how long will this pack be available for i would perhaps buy it if i knew exactly what i was going to get content wise in the campaign.

Also will this pack stay at $30 ?

Will there be anymore information on what these “full access levels” are before the campaign is released ? Because I’m interested on what other content would be available if you buy the $30 pack. Also nice of the pricing by the way $30 dollars seems to be reasonable for gajin so thank you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer, i mean the price is a good deal so i will bye it alone for the squad slots, but i hope we will not just get standart german gear for a fifth time.

I think a little bit of language barrier.

I will wait for devblog and not bog this down any further.

Thanks for responding

I honestly look forward to the devblog.

I will only say one thing and that is, he will not have put the engineers at level 9 again, will he?

1 Like

No microtransactions. One payment for all benefit of microtransactions, couple of “premium” squads (available only with the payment) So a F2P version and a paid version without nickle and diming everyone. PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS??!?!?!?!?!
This is amazing

6 Likes

Probably later. We haven’t told you everything yet.

4 Likes

Pretty cheap for gajin <3

Yes it is now they just need to reduce the cost of some of there other premium squads quite a bit and i bet a lot more people would buy the squads and support the game.

1 Like

I get it. But too much Germany is annoying. You have Italian stuff done. And Romania and Hungary would, I think, bring in more players. I’m old. I’ve been gaming since 1993. I am sick unto death of Germany vs. Russia. Any Italian, Romanian, Hungarian squads you add will be a breath of fresh air.

2 Likes

I honestly dislike the idea of 4x or 8x with premium experience, removes completely the leveling aspect that made it enjoyable to get better and may have an edge. I can only imagine that everyone is now running around with the most annoying gear.

That also means u get far faster Silver to buy gear and spam even more most annoying weapons and stuff.

Before u have been rewarded for being an addict with no life and social contact, now im just another player with maximum spam. :cold_sweat:

If I understand it correctly it’s $ 30 for premium squads and that’s cool, but I don’t like that experience multiplier. This is way too much. F2p players and even those who have a premium account will be so far behind that on the first day it will be an unequal fight between mosin and mg42, and kar vs ppsh, this will have a very negative reception of the new campaign.

Is the $ 30 price the pre-order price and will it be lower thereafter?

On the one hand, I’m excited, on the other hand, the new payment system worries me a bit

1 Like

Pros outweigh the cons. There are no perfect solutions. But a “wait and see” is sensible. Not hating on you, just trying to stay positive and hopeful

1 Like

Once Stalingrad is implemented, will you hold another vote for the next campaign?

I think we’ll need to see how this new format actually plays out, but still, BRUH

Darkflow’s financial plans department be like:

3rd monetization overhaul in one year :joy:

6 Likes

Does that mean BP would get extended once more?

Hope that changes as it would be interesting too see a more variation of nations weapons and squads as just German equipment and squads can get rather dull.

It would really beneficial to the game to have more variation as other small nations did fight on the axis side during world war 2.

Yes i agree

Damn that’s along time and i am somewhat fed up of the classic Germany vs Russia and all the same equipment that comes with it. From the early call of duty games and early medal of honor front line games i never saw any Italian, Romanian or Hungarian stuff it was mainly just the MP40 and PPSH.

I’ve been using the MP40 and k98k since medal of honor frontline on the ps2 please give us something different.

Hey. Pss.
We are simultaneously working on other campaigns. :slight_smile:

18 Likes