Join the "Battle for Stalingrad"!

We will test the damage in Stalingrad. But the effects and sounds will appear everywhere (for weapons of the USSR and Germany). We will update for other countries in the future.

3 Likes

@1942786 ther are other nation in the axis side? Like Hungarian,romanian,italian?

1 Like

Cool. I ill and. I m sure I ill enjoy all the content around it.

Rather this for 30 bucks than 50 for a bike squad.

This, Is a nice deal.

10 Likes

I think that is a Romanian SMG

1 Like

No. even the number of slots cannot be replenished with Gold. We destroyed microtransactions in Stalingrad for the perfect balance. :slight_smile:

But there will be enough slots for units.

15 Likes

Noice.

It’s unfair for those players who bought CBT pack with 49.99 before, make them look like clowns. It also makes all other Premiums in this game a joke.

The mp41 i see it but i want know if we have even the squad

First major update for me soooo are the tank squads the only preorder ones or could there be more?

Haha, even I don’t know. :smiley:

7 Likes

Would you be able to specify the damage increases and reductions?

9mm German smg damage was 5.7 now?

7.92 German BA damage was 14 now?

You will also need new soldiers and new weapons. As in other campaigns. Although you will get them 4/5 stars, you need to buy them first. :slight_smile: Premium account will allow you to get the required number of silver applications faster.

Please no. I understand they were strong, but SMG damage already felt artificially low, this is not the way to nerf them. Maybe give them worse recoil or spread, but not lower damage.

7 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Well seems like you have broken down my defenses!

We are not planning yet.

Keo is there the posibility that we get an overview of the Progression in stalingrad before the launch in a dev block or do we need to buy the cat in a sack here.

I just want to know if and when there is new stuff what new gear we can expect like minor axis ones, or new stuff for the soviets.

I doubt. The campaign is still in development. You will be able to see for yourself when we release the update.

Given that this is a very good MP at this moment, then it will not be bad.

So and wy you put this in the campaign description?

an extra effort could have been made. 5 nations fought there in that city

6 Likes