It's time for IS-3

Which will require HEAT-FS to be killed, and therefore herald the advent of 1950’s tanks that will obviously require the T-62 to counter, which will be balanced by the Chieftain and M-60…

I’m looking forward to the M1A2 shortly.

2 Likes

let’s be honest here they will likely go into the gulf war eventually

ugh…like warthunder…gonna have Abrams tanks and T-90ms before I get my panzer II luchs

*Edit…technically I guess we already have Abrams…nooooooooo its happened again

5 Likes

I personally think they’ll rather keep releasing completely blueprint based wwii stuff for some upcoming years, rather than doing something post wwii.

1 Like

Dude, stat proven the PPSH 41 Box has 0.25 spread vs MP40 has over 0.7, why you shamelessly lie? Also they have less recoil than MP40… are you using your feeling as argument or you have actual proof to back up that?

1 Like

Yes, I know
I use them both :joy:
Its only properly noticable on the MP-40/1 for me though

Coming from you that’s incredibly rich
Get muted on discord again?

1 Like

You… you want to nerf Japan?
My dude that’s like the ONLY good thing they have.

Planes? meh. US has tons of better planes who can out run japanese planes, and 50 cals rip them apart.
tanks? weak. 50 cals on planes can kill them.
Rifles? ehhh on par with the US. Type 38 carbine is great, But the US has great rifles as well.
semi automatics? They have over all worst semi autos, The Hei is the only good one and it’s on on par with the garand, Their garand is tier IV, and they have a ZH copy that acts like a G41.
LMGs? US, The Type 11 isn’t that great, The other LMGs are mostly meh. there’s like one or two that are great.
SMG? Japan.

1 Like

Is funny everytime I got muted there is new content and dumpster fire to warm my enjoyment, I just sit here and watch…

1 Like

Take all what I’ve said into account before writing answers:

And since MANY ppl here seems to NOT understand what battle rating is: it’s not about nerfing or buffing individuals factions. That’s irrelevant. BR should NOT be used for that, and instead class things by their stats only.

And not like those retards decided to do with pps43 and mp40 being different br, for example.

4 Likes

It’s what they wanted, when asking for war thunder br without knowing what it meant :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You missed the point of the situation. The Germans currently have the largest and most solid player base. The combination of special teams (paratroopers with flamethrowers), good machine guns and assault rifles, impact grenades and combined with the best tank in the game (Tiger 2 H) did not make them better, but made them preferable to nebye players. In other games like HLL players are REQUIRED to alternate between the two factions from time to time. The developers could arrive at this solution or simply entice players to enjoy the USSR thanks to a tank capable of countering the Germans without problems. The game would not be unbalanced simply because just like now the Tiger 2 is destroyed without problems even by the American 76 on its side, but just look at how already in these 2 days the American players have increased in every match thanks to the future arrival of the SuperPershing. In the end, the team with the 10 best players always wins, not the one with the best tank. Enlisted is not WT.

3 Likes

Your suggestion is dead end.
Lets say that USSR gets popular and starts stomping Axis, then what, Add Maus?
Axis start stomping add what, T-90?

It should be clear that this won’t fix anything.
If however, playing a weak faction or weak BR gave 25% extra silver gain, it would be popular.

2 Likes

No,they should be given some better bombers.Or make it easier for explosives to destroy Tiger2.There are many ways to balance, so don’t mention things that shouldn’t exist.

1 Like

Someone flag this… oh really?

You are so right.
In my opinion, team play is the key. But most players here want to play a multiplayer game without playing as a team. They prefer to play it as a single player game, with the goal of having the strongest weapon/equipment in their garage in order to continue playing independently of their team.
And that’s exactly what I think is a shame, because it’s precisely the marking of enemies, the building of spawn points, and the interaction of the combined weapons that makes the game.
The Tiger II (H) is simply a casualty in every battle in urban areas (Berlin) because if it is run around it is de facto dead.
And on open maps (Normandy) an easy one for the air force.
I also don’t understand why people care so much about having a tank duel when you can easily take tanks out of the game in a variety of ways. With team play…

I posted this some days ago in an another Thread.
Weapons and vehicles of the next update - News - Enlisted

2 Likes

E-50 , E-75 , Panzer VII Löwe yes

Any further implementation of concept vehicles, vehicles that only exist on paper, or post-war vehicles will inevitably destroy the game completely and lose any regular players who are looking for the historical reference.

Before taking this step, the manufacturer should analyze its target group again.
Are they those players who are looking for the small details and the historical reference? So those who like to leave a euro or two in the premium shop. Because they want to play the game longer.
Or those who jump back and forth between CallofDuty, Battlefield, etc. every year just because it’s hyped?

1 Like

Perhaps one should take into account the aspect of the troop superiority of the respective party on the respective campaign, and simply add one or two more players to the team for the allies, who are apparently so technically inferior. And to dissolve the madness of technological equality.

Where it’s simply more about quantity than quality…

1 Like

why put this in if it never even saw action in WW2… The best place this could only be put in is if they introduce Cold War maps then it would make sense to put it in, otherwise, this wouldn’t be accurate to the current map timeline.

excuse the shitty internet, video was recorded when i didn’t have the speedy internet yet

People can’t handle truth.