It's time for IS-3

Better bombers? I think you can kill easily every tank with an 500lbs, or 250kg bomb

1 Like

They even have access to 1000lb bombs now but its convienent to no bringing it up for them.
Atleast for western allies.

But they don’t fly as fast as FW190 or BF110.The speed of Soviet bombers is a problem.

Because they are flying bricks that can soak up a good deal of beating.

eer it’s just a single 1000 pounder on a dauntless at the same level as the german 500 kilo (1000 pound is roughly 500 kilo)

Execept you get 2 very much buffed 50 kg bombs ontop of it and actual weaponry to defend against planes.

Having access access to 500kg bomb is how the USSR players justified germany only getting the J1 (even befor it was buffed) when they got the T34 in moscow and they called it balanced because of that.

and if my memory still serves me right germans continued to complain about the t-34 anyways

Oh guys, are you serious? What’s that supposed to be? Complain or cry? This “I’m always at a disadvantage” “I need better equipment” scam is really annoying and completely ruins the rest of the game that you haven’t destroyed with it.

Here you play a World War II shooter in which each faction had its own advantages and disadvantages based on its historical background and the respective battlefields.
The vehicles and weapon systems are tried to reflect as much as possible the realities, performance indicators and areas of operation at the time.

This means that every player inevitably has to deal with their advantages and disadvantages in order to use their strengths as profitably as possible for the team.

If you don’t want that, or you want to play a game where everyone wants their equipment to behave the same way, you’re simply wrong in this scenario. You’re probably better off with Star Wars Battlefront, or PUBG.

Don’t forget, in reality the Allies won each of these campaigns on the battlefield with this equipment. So, using the right tactics, it seems that the equipment wasn’t as bad as it is portrayed here. And test vehicles in small series, or vehicles that only existed on paper, were not decisive in the war in the end.
They won’t be in the game either, but they ruin the game, don’t solve your problems and only create new and bigger ones in the end.

Simple proverb: “You can put a tailcoat on a goat, but the goat will remain a goat and will not become a penguin”

2 Likes

You’re forgetting that in 1945 the Germans didn’t even have the petrol to start the Tiger 2s and that for every German tank there were actually 4 American tanks in the war (and I have no idea how many Soviet tanks there were). Not to mention the planes. Enlisted is a video game, not a simulation, otherwise only one Tiger would spawn per game. It’s not a question of winning or losing, but of inviting players to play a faction that is snubbed because it has uninteresting armaments. As mentioned, the Tiger 2 also explodes with TNT or with an 85 or 76 shot on the side.

1 Like

Slow reloading and HE severely weakened have destroyed the IS series, I choose T44/100