It's time for IS-3

would have eventually lead to this situation we’re in atm.
Assuming this game would have survived to that point.

Kinda highlights the ass-ymmetrical balance or what ever the fk they are trying to achieve, how its not really working.

Similar thing worked for WoT quite good.

Honestly I don’t like either and stuck with SVT/AVS (in semi) and G43s
I found the AVT and FG to be okay to use and just generally boring

Yeah PPSh outshines the German SMGs, but loses out outside of point blank in terms of efficiency and I feel accuracy compared to the MP-40 and MAB-38 which are what I stuck with

Yep that’s for sure
REALLY didn’t help that the Germans didn’t build meta stuff for WWII games 70+ years later :joy:

The Soviet LMGs are just standard fare stuff, nothing standout until you get to the RPD and the Maxim-Tokarev (Which has a fucking SPASTIC swirl on the non-mounted recoil pattern get fucked
German MGs are sleepy too unless you use the MG-42 which feels nice
They’re not bad and they’re certainly better for hosing up close from the hip, but both sides do fine

Like I said there though its up to preference

And that looks to be exactly what we’re getting
Now I just hope we can keep Tier V from becoming Berlin in terms of one sided pop like its been since like April.
Even when Soviets were stomping it was easy enough to grind out the Germans when I did since there were still players

1 Like

The more vehicles the merrier

I really hate that that exist because it makes fighting sweat Lords a nightmare

:heart_decoration:

600 Tiger II vs 200 IS3 that never arrived on time to WWII or that 1 Super Pershing, which is rare?

No thanks. I don’t like fomo events.

Using HA arguments after merge update is quite hilarious, your dedication is truly something.

Not fomo, this would have no time limit.

Basically set of achievements, like get 20k+ points in single march, get 200 engineers points in single match and something like that.

Not HA but you are talking about how “rare” are they, is this some double standard you have?

IS-3 has the same gun as IS-2, same reload or even worse. IS-3 wouldn’t fix anything, only open the game for cursed post-war tanks that shouldn’t be in the game.

3 Likes

The same thing could be easily applied for Soviets with IS-3.

But it’s too late for that anyway. Stop taking it so seriously.

1 Like

Soviet engineers on vodka: bigger the gun faster the reload! XD

The only way to make big guns load faster is through autoloader, and funny enough, only germans has large gun with autoloader during WWII

The best solution for USSR would probably be adding an alternative-reality campaign/scenario set in late 1945, T-44 with 100mm gun.

1 Like

It seems like some of the Soviet players in this player base have a huge problem with overcompensating You have a knockoff STG a curse zombie weapon And you’ve taken a panzerfaust and your weapons are more accurate and yet you still struggle yet you want more things when you can’t just use the weapons you have

6 Likes

Funny their paratrooper can still use PzF100 and 82mm mortar at low BR

Havent really noticed much differency in accuracy, which ironicly would have been 1 way to balance them out.

Well, historical accuracy has never been problem with DF.
Could have given KP31 to compete with ppsh back in days, but instead made it premium weapon.

Which is great, since the so called ass-ymmetrical balance just doesnt work.

2 Likes

Its not so much accuracy as in dispersion, but at range the PPSh climbs and moves about a bit more than either of those 9mm guns I listed
Making them easier to use at range to kill the PPSh/PPD user before they get into kill range

That would have been nice, but that’s how it went, huh.

totaly agree whit you.

Soviets got some sirius hardware for inf, and German SMG/LMG is considerable superior to americans one,

1 Like