Italian faction is needed! 🇮🇹

Lol don’t source people without really looking at his data.

Look at the Allies to Axis ratio ffs, it is mostly balance.

The US was involved in a European war. China and the Philippines were not.

I did; he got the data from the game proving to me wrong in a conversation.

Lol just stop using such weird classification. They are both on earth, they are fighting an earth war.

So you are ok with Filipinos and Chinese fighting against Germany in Europe?

Look at this with your eyes. The Normandy campaign 22/10/2023 has allies to axis ratio of 1.01. So it is balanced.

Yeah because you are ok with Hungarian and Romania fighting US in Africa.

They would be under the European Axis, so I don’t get where this is coming from.

Add in the Pacific as well

Meh I like having them all under 1 faction “Germany/Italy”

Means I have everything in one place and I can just use Squad presets to differentiate at will. Much more equipment available…I can go only italian gear if I like, or fill out the weakspots with German gear.

I just made a full Italy BR 1-2 Squad preset…

my main complaint is Italian uniforms only available in Tunisa. Moscow and Stalingrad too please.

also want to buy Troops of nationality.

2 Likes

Then Allies can be under a single Allies faction.

No, because then you would have Chinese and Filipinos fighting in Europe

Lol, if you want to add Pacific, why not add all?
Lets have a calculation using 22/10/2023 data.
Allies(Normandy, Tunisia, Pacific)
68465+20937+30940=120342
Axis(Normandy, Tunisia, Berlin, Moscow, Stalingrad)
67759+21416+42997+41368+18942=192482

No, because then you would have Hungarian and Romanian fighting in Africa.

Under the European Axis Army, which fought in Africa…

I think you are forgetting the fact that both the Pacific and the Western Allies will be getting all kinds of cool goodies to attract new players. Everyone loves Bicycle squads.

So what is your logic? Why giving it the name of european axis magically let Hungarian and Romanian to fight in Africa but you can’t let Chinese and Filipino to fight in Europe under the name of Allies?

Lol stop creating a bunch of ridiculous theory. Your previous Allies has the most player theory has been busted using data. Busting this theory(goodies) only need common sense.
They will give every faction new goodies anyway. What makes this 2 faction’s goodies special?

Why not add greeks that smashed the italian army in front of the eyes of musolini i would say?

1 Like

Because it includes all European Axis armies, did Germany not have Hungarian or Romanian soldiers in their ranks when they were fighting in Africa?

The Chinese and Filipinos were never there; there is no possibility of them being there either, unlike Romanians and Hungarians.