Improving the matchmaking for low Battle Rating

In one shot, even. 20 mm cannon being many times weaker than a 7,92 antitank rifle is some kind of bad joke

5 Likes

so question can 3 still meet 2? cause in the future if 5 only meet 5 (which other want but im fine either way) i might actually build a br3 set for once

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

nice now i can bring out the lewis/mg13 drum squad when it happen

btw: STUG DERANKING NOW!!!

Stugs and other nation’s tank destroyers need to be reduced by 1 BR to make low BR truly great again, now is the best moment.

5 Likes

kind of like Campaign Battles? They were very varied, you could face BR.1-5 in all sorts of mix.

2 Likes

So you did a rule for a B.R that is never played! fantastic job that’s all good
Seems like BR I should’ve always been a hard rule for.
But anyways who plays BR I? There’s not enough weapons for BR I. Seems like it would be a seriously shit BR to play.

Need to go make a BR1 List right now!

I don’t think there ever will be at this point. It’s now part of the meme pantheon of Enlisted, it’s almost sacrosanct in status. Plus, boos of other factions would complain too much if axis ever got good TT one like the 42 or 34 and I suspect devs just want to avoid the headache.

Give up. Join soviets and enjoy a sprinkle of bias :smile: stalin needs YOU!

4 Likes

as you like play different brs and such, some people only wish fight certain periods or brs, so its a good thing they do this

1 Like

I do. When I want pure bolt action gameplay.

And with my mates that just joined. I won’t drag them to higher br when all they got is… nothing.

4 Likes

I do! I’m currently levelling some squads so my USSR, German, and Japanese squads are all BRI at the moment. Some of the best battles I’ve fought are in the lower BR class.

I also love bolt action rifles too.

9 Likes

Ah. I see you are a cultured fellow!

6 Likes

look man i really want parrot back ok? i do genuinely miss him (even tho me and him have conflict view most of the time) so yea but i do understand since it like similar to like the coming of christ or something

He’s still here. He just thinks he’s Batman or something and only “lurks in the shadows” and avoid posting directly because of some obscure reasons of his.

2 Likes

Say his name three times and he’ll appear in your PMs…

3 Likes

You joke… but it’s real.

He pm me sometimes :laughing:

1 Like

i dont want to tbh i want to see him manifest when 100 round german mg get add

1 Like

yea same tbh

Ok, so play BR I, or II, or IV, or V. Let me keep III as is

you play what you want, that is, I play br from I to V in japan, but in some factions I want do less for fun

2 Likes