Important changes in Stalingrad

Keofox please consider changing the PPSH into a MP41(r) or MP717(r) and then Stalingrad will look much better and fun with different spciy unlocks for each side.

this is just a test if this goes every new campain will be this way.

Because it wasn’t made for them. And what we have in Enlisted as a sniper class is more of an infantry sharpshooter, so it checks out for me:)

You didnt read my post, dude. They wanted to introduce DLCs from the beginning. The four free campaigns wont be touched. They are part of their monetarization-strategy.

1 Like

@CaptainSebekel
Yhea the part of me asking/suggesting to include AT gunners to keep using the FG24, on reflection this could have been asked separately to keep the message more compact.

But I don’t think there’s any reason to react so horribly and to keep disrespecting over it!

it seems to me that they have surrendered against the fearsome keyboard lions if they apologized for putting the ppsh41 behind the access :roll_eyes:
Germans with ppsh41 (urgh) i go to have a bad dream…

Never liked reddit aside the TNO memes anyway…

1 Like

Tno meme are good indeed

1 Like

I have a question for you, @1942786. Since you (devs) have showed us that you can listen (which we’re really grateful for), would you like to look at this and give me some feedback?

1 Like

Do you have a suggestion?
To make the double barrel shotguns more main use friendly.
Since i consider the use now more as a side arm support for close quarters.

Mabey they can add the option to shoot the iconic drilling hunting rifle bullet, so you can shoot mid to far range off-course without turning it into snipers that is.

As it is now you can have a SMG + trench gun and have your revolver!
with is in my opinion is better than having a single FG24 with ammo pack.

Overall good to see these changes.
Limiting the MKB/AVT to fewer classes I think is good because otherwise it devolves into spam fest with 9 man assault sqauds
The PPSH and assault III going free is gonna help F2P a lot and I think was a good move so new players have some better power and reason to get late into the campaign.
Finally the changed level progression is probably the best change overall imo. It addresses a big issue I saw previously whee people would grind levels and only get 1 new thing. This change should help progression feel much more smooth.

I think this makes Stalingrad much more friendly to new players. I still have some personal gripes like no T34 without the pass and a decent amount of weapons essentially being recycled from other campaigns (The Breda as a Soviet LMG is so strange imo). I do think there could be more changes to make Stalingrad maybe standout a bit more from other campaigns but this is no doubt a series of good changes.

1 Like

i’m aware, i’ve got my assaulters 1 set up to have a range of SMGs and the drilling for berlin

1 Like

2 Likes

TNO Meme IV

2 Likes

No.
Shotguns with buckshots are pure CQC monsters, nothing more. Anything else is unrealistic or leads to rng heady generators.

They are fine. Its up to people what they are gonna do with them.

Thats the problem,
No one is gonna use it as a main so long a smg is spraying them away.
You lose when your 2 shots shotgun (Drilling) has to wipe out a full smg squad in the open!

And in close quarters 2 shot not gone cut it to a PPd, PPSH, MP40, + the FG24 will snipe you off even before you can take the shot. (most of the times that is)

So my suggestion
Mabey they can add the option to shoot the iconic drilling hunting rifle bullet, so you can shoot mid to far range off-course without turning it into snipers that is.
(Just like switching between firing modes, you switch between the ammo type, shooting rifle cartridge
it will need a special animation for the loading of that one bullet but it will definitely increasing potential of the use)

It will be similar to the battle for Moscow Bredan II rifle.

Well.
No one uses Madsen after DP unlock. No one uses box PPDs after drums. No one uses the Stuart once they unlock anything else. No one uses the Panzer II once they unlock the E.
Part of the meta.

Only works for the drilling though.

1 Like

I intend to still use it i like the look and max level its good for me.

Tats is true.

Not sure why you bring up the meta and use the tanks which are no guns as as examples.
Are you implying you stop using shotguns as a main after the new smg unlock?!

The ting is no one likes to use Drilling as the main like i did say it not efficient as a main. (currently)

Yes exactly, It will be similar to the battle for Moscow Bredan II rifle, making it more intreting as a main since the restriction between close quarter weapon will be streamlined with that of the range option.

Not the masses though.

Well. Its the drum PPD34 iirc so yes.

And the Toz?