Important changes in Stalingrad

Not the masses though on my part that is, what i try to say is not many use a it as a full main and rather skip the gun internally because of its disadvantageous vs an SMG.

So the option you can make to use it as a secondary which is and fitting combo, this also keeps the diversity and use of the guns more useful and interesting.

I try to say that with such option it will be more useful and practical without making it OP.

If you have to decideā€¦ PPD Drum or Toz?

Yeah but Toz has still no third barrel. Its a non-military hunting shotgun while the Germans designed the M30 as emergency-elephant killer.

I take both weapons. (you can have drum smg and Toz + a pistol :wink:) and i cant decide :frowning:

Tats is true, perhaps a bayonet for the ToZ? (It exists but was rare)

is it possible to return money for stalingrad? mkb was the main reason for me to buy, adding rombing kv1 and no proper anti tank mean, makes no sense in this campaign, german army has moskow weapons+ppsh, soviet has berlin weapons+kv1

but you get 4x faster campaign leveling max weapon and squad level, and 2 flame tanks!

that mp28 not being converted to an Mp34 still hurts my stomach,

but iā€™m not here to moan about it, and just wanted to say that iā€™m happy to see changes based on the community, always love those :slight_smile:

Above all, glad to hear the restrictions for the Mkb.

2 Likes

Ah, a fellow schizo whoā€™s playing for ā€œfunā€

2 Likes

Thatā€™s actually not true. I love using that speedy cunt.

Using it to drive circles around a PZ III with itā€™s abysmal turret rotation is hilarious

2 Likes

Smh, I guess PPSh-41 will be spammed by both teams. No variety. No asymmetry in battle. Couldā€™ve been a slot for minor Axis weaponry

I do not deny it! :laughing:

well actually they have used it, they officially bought about 4000 from Finland in 1940.

but Mp41(r) started produce In October 1942, and only few was produced for test at start. it started to be mass producing (over 10,000 produced) in late 1943-1944, which makes a bit off in time to be added at stalingrad.

One other thing is the Engineer II squad - If both the Maxim and Ampoulet are locked behind Engineer II, either give Engineer I a nerfed version or give just the Engineer II squad for free without the weapon unlock.

1 Like

So, is the MP717(R) a golden card weapon?
Or does trophy ppsh mean the same as Mp717(r)?

MP 717(r) is just the PPSh-41 in German service. You can find everything about that here: German designations of foreign firearms in World War II - Wikipedia

1 Like

Thx

sad. flame trooper cant use Mkb now. 12.5hp lost on my waster squad

To be fair, flamer guys shouldnā€™t even cary a rifle or anything else at all but their big zippo. So everything is fine.

Thatā€™s some great news. Finally you are doing sth in this field.
I could complain about SF rifles also for engineers but I assume itā€™s limitation of progresion system.

Although Iā€™m kind of sad that it all happened when I was on the exile :upside_down_face:

Also no two played lvls in a row is great.

3 Likes

Walcome back brothers

download

2 Likes