Important changes after the second test

By the gods, What is this beauty?

1 Like

I think this is broadly a negative chance. You had the beginnings of a really cool system which could have balanced HA & competitiveness especially with new maps. And you trash it, while maintaining the most stupid aspect of the old system:

Namely you have 2 tiers, high and low.

This is terrible what even is the point of playing tanks of tier 3 if you have a 50% chance of fighting against KTs? It’s functionally no different from the stuart and tiger that everyone has been so concerned about.

Personally I consider this a downgrade from the previous system.

6 Likes

This “new” system still has a level of unnecessary complexity. Key concerns from previous system still persist:

• Invalidates to some extent previous progression if you want map variety, contradicting the core objective of the game. Progression and unlocks.
  • Imposed “weapon diversity”.
  • Players gearing for rating 3 will get destroyed on ratings 4 and 5 and they themselves will destroy players in ratings 1 and 2. Savant IQ system.

To be fair Enlisted is not a game to be played constantly, for me the cycle continue. Every 4-6 months come back and check if they changed it for the better. It is what it is.

6 Likes

ah shuck i really need to try not to be super direct

i believe it a full auto type hei i think i heard about it before

it cause some people to say “dont add these to the game” and stuff

fair point, but real Axis mains are in Berlin grinding StG44 not a crap overnerfed toy gun that is MkB42.
Stalingrad Full-Access players are just disappointed that they have 20+ now useless gun they bought for the same price as they bought AVT for which stays relevant.

How would US players feel if M2 carbine was moved from SF to AR section?
I have 30+ M2C so I would be hurt bad as I couldnt even find use for half of those guns.

4 Likes

Still better than a 100% chance when playing in a current Stalingrad

It’s the same things, I don’t understand how people don’t see it. It’s incredible.

Maps are restricted depending on weapons just like before.

7 Likes

Everything is riding on BR 3.

This will make and break this version because its far less flexible than before.

BR 3 = M N S T B if german (My question wasnt answered) this was the biggest problem of the test, and its still here

You cant just leave a letter off if an item isnt quite good enough, its stuck potentially seeing everything

1 Like

If I had 30 gold orders I would buy 30 automatic M1 Garands. That gun is fun and very good.

1 Like

‘We propose a compromise: after the release of the major update, in one or more events, we will provide the opportunity to obtain four promotional engineer squads, one for each country, with the unique feature of being able to use upgradable assault rifles.’
Don’t worry son! Uncle Sam is here.

8 Likes

yea i do like that thing altho it seem to be 20 round?

1 Like

What do you mean? There’s no KTs in S.

the most you can get of M20E1 are 4 if Im not wrong.
Good gun though, I love it.

1 Like

You are right, Enlisted is a game where playing rewards you over time as you acquire skill and better weapons, the problem was unlocking the same weapon 5 times in different campaigns, but with a progression in which you can unlock 1 weapon in all campaigns was the solution, and for dividing the players into campaigns it was as easy as making a map rotation of certain fronts with different templates of historically correct weapons and armies, BUT NO, they decided to blatantly copy and paste all the mechanics of War Thunder

5 Likes

Just keep testing for the next few years … then those of us that prefer differing campaigns can keep enjoying it :+1: :kappa:

5 Likes

Psychological tricks like Blizzard did in WoW instead putting “-50% xp” they turned it into “basic xp” and normal as “+50% more xp” and players become happy even tho they only changed the labels.
But it’s a tiny bit different since lowest tier won’t play vs highest tier but map locks of highest tier is dreadful i want to play Moscow as usual with my auto guns but with new BR changes, in WT you start with some maps at low BR but then you get way more of them as you progress through tiers and BR it should be the same there.

Can you not buy them for 750 gold?

me too at first i thought it wouldnt be any different but wow it good

Max is 4 regardless if you have gold

2 Likes