Important changes after the second test

Maybe because of map design or how dark flow sets up the objectives but we don’t have this problem in the big action mode.

3 Likes

According to some players, walking for thirty seconds without firing your gun is MilSim territory, and these are the players who are usually the loudest, and thus often get their way.

I certainly hope that DF implements better maps/modes in the future, but I don’t expect anything to great anytime soon, considering what’s going on in development right now.

The BR system might be “looser” than war thunders, but it’s just going to compound the meta issue.

The snake has its fangs firmly entrenched in its tail.

8 Likes

giphy (1)
Oh my god. Enlisted Facebook. Ive seen youtube videos with less than 100k clicks that have more likes than their entire Facebook account. And just 2,6k followers/ people talking about it doesnt sound like a big majority.
And Preddit at its peak.

2 Likes

Most of the people there are bots though.

And if we want the misery of pain and sweat Lords to stop let’s make the matches not so quick to end we’re not trying to compete with rainbow 6 siege or cod here We want a battle not to end in 10 or 15 minutes we want good 20 minutes to 30 minute battles.

3 Likes

friendly memory, do not derail the topic, we are not in a ring

5 Likes

Another friendly reminder to stop derail the news topic

that is an L take. In moscow until the T50, T34 and KV1 were added all but the starter tanks (t-60 and pz2) could pen each other frontally in fact the 45mm can still pen all german tanks in Moscow frontally (i’ve literally 1 shoot multiple PZ3J , PZ4F1, E and F2 last week in my BA-11.

If anything the BP Pz3 with the 50mm is better in every way since more crew, more armor, more pen and better HE shell.

2 Likes

Yeh low tier tanks were a mess on dev server M8 is top of the tree in Pacific and yet was T1 on dev it can literally destroy every single Japanese tank frontally at every range meanwhile japan had 3-4 tanks in tier 1 and then like 1 tank per tier for the rest most aren’t even that good to begin with.

Same issue in german TT on dev Pz4F1 was a low rank tank and yet is a high tier unlock in moscow not to mention Pz 4 F2 being quite high tier just because it has a semi decent gun.

My opinion also. Enlisted is uniquie in that since you have a squad. It wouldnt matter if most of them have to have rifles, you would still get your choice of weapon for a couple of them that you would use.

Other games would bore people if they had to use mostly rifles each spawn., But enlisted “could” circumvent that

4 Likes

If you think the StG-44 is better than the FG-42 II. The Soviets are the only ones getting a tangible advantage out of it moving up from the AVT-40 to the AS-44.

Yep. Overall, the game wil become more boring, stale & “sweaty”.

Top tier will guarantee be StG44 & Thompson with 50round spam, and the epitomy of sweatlord meta.
Lower tiers, will also end up with the abuse of spam tactics of the best weapons os said tier.
It all depends on how many BR brackets will be created, and there will be NO smooth transition between them

SPAM isn’t fun or realistic for the matter.
But the BR system darkflow has here will promote the spam of meta lineups in the detriment of equipment variety and historical accuracy.

You need to regulate the ratio between the two weapon systems. That’s how you can balance the game, while avoiding mirror meta.

I had the same idea about a month back. It evolved into a template for a hevily weighted average BR calculation mechanism. It goes into more detail on full lineup balance, but the same principles can be applied within squads just as well. You can have a look at it in my thread below:

2 Likes

Smacking Mkb players with my Mosin then pushing to get their guns is the opposite of boring.

Balancing infantry weapons like vehicles is fundamentally flawed. Unlike (only) vehicle combat, infantry don’t get immune to lower tier weapons then the one they carry. All of them have distinct roles and can still kill just fine, you just need to outskill your enemy enough to get the first shot off…

Since when the people that go into the test servers are representing the entire playerbase???
As for high tier spam, currently i only see a few spammers per match, and with the exeption of CAS and the Thompsom paratroopers, thay only cause problems when they are totaly unopposed.
The game needs to start insentivising the use of various weapons together (and requlate the amount of high tier ones) and not go for spammy BR brackets.

You can, but should you???

We are not asking for total historical accuracy, we never had that in the first place.
We want a semi-historical battlefield that doesnt spam the ‘best’ weapon in existance at that time.

Which, if you fix the glaring inconsistencies of the 2nd test server, can become better than the currently proposed BR system.

2 Likes

Oh no. Not another Buritto.

Bolt action rifleman squad does not equal engineer squads armed with FG42.
MP28 doesnt equal PPSh.

Because game is same shit show but with couple of noobs and newbies and Burritos who need to tell me that a bolt action rifle equals a automatic rifle.

This game is spam.
People have all the choices and they choose the FG42 and the Jumbo.

Yes.

Ive heard so many definitions of that I dont even care.

1 Like

If i can accumilate 70+ kills with a Mosin against mostly Mkb players, then we need skill based queues.
Remember, the main complain of the BR advocates is the assault rifle spam by “sweatlords”.

3 Likes

Is that supposed to be an insult???
Instead of challenging the opinion you throw insults? Classic.

I never said MP28 equal PPSh or anything similar. I said that unlike tanks (like Stuart vs Tiger), you can kill any infantryman using any infantry weapon.

And you advocate for more spam…

3 Likes

There is always some moron who needs to tell that he kicks with bolt actions and he is too good for fancy high end weapons.
But no one and at least I dont cares and it is not important for the overall balance. because 0,01% of the playerbase told me that sending MP28 against PPSh is fine because you can pen the PPSh user.

That still justifies sending MP28s against PPSh because at the end you can still kill someone.
And reality showed us that people dont want to use MP28s against PPSh.

Because then FG42 and AVT and Tiger spamers can love each other only for the most part in their own arena and I can have my fun with non high end stuff in lower br again.
Because reality is, people will spam as long as they can without limit. Devs dont want limits and a chunck of the playerbase doesnt want limits. So here we go with BR.

Enlisted is not a competitive esports game and even those are not 1:1 balance.
Enlisted had Asymmetric balance of equipment weapons and vehicles.

If anything what make the game the worst is sweat behavior of arty spammers, suicide bombing pilots, rifle grenade spammers heck flamethrowers for example are one of those either completely useless or wipes the entire point of enemies.

1 Like

We have this now will go away with merge don’t like high end equipment spam? play Pacific, Tunisia, Moscow you want high end equipment spam play Normandy, Berlin want worst maps in the game play Stalingrad xD

and gray zoning tanks case sacred of at grenades and hand held

1 Like