Important changes after the second test

i know and if anything it might drive newer players away seeing that if they wana play the iconic M1G or tommy gun then need to spend money (a lot of it) or grind for months they’ll just leave.

for that we need bipod first which you know enlisted wont implement yet

1 Like

you do know they are already in game right? (bipods)

And Panzerfaust can Front pen the Tiger II H… Soviet mains legit need an auto win button at this point, since they got all the advantages they can in Berlin but not the brain to fight against real players…

2 Likes

no and since when cause i remember some people still ask for them

Say what I like the mod now which consists of six campaigns,each one has relavant weapons,specific maps and countries to play.I don’t really care about the balance system,instead, I’d like to pay more attention to the histotical reducibility(Maybe because I’m a history and military lover).Anyway,for a child who have just got rid of the awful education in junior and high school,Enlisted is the best choice of free WW2 games,which helps realise his dream of fighting in the 1930s to 1940s.So many thanks to Gaijin,and hope you’ll go further!

1 Like

Are you saying you don’t know how to mount an MG?
Lay prone and hit the “mount weapon” button. It will deploy the bipod.

a long time actually.
you just gota bind the ‘‘mount weapon’’ button and any bipod equiped MG/SMG/rifle will be stable af even in FA fire

oh great they add a bipod and now the “bipod” joke will never exist now great

i better not see a single “bipod” joke after this

the actual bipods existed since the beggining, now if you are talking about actually working and 100% functional bipods that is a totally different thing…

what ever who care bipod is a bipod

I have a suggestion to make because I don’t think this is going to work.

This seems like all these changes are intended to attract new/young players who don’t know how to play squad infantry games. The learning curve for those people is very likely to be frustratingly high.

I joined the game in July but this isn’t my first rodeo. I REALLY LIKED the chaotic nature of finding out the enemies had really good weapons and although I chuckled at playing Omaha Beach with a Springfield(“like…wtf even is this crap!!!”) I saw that my upgrade path to the Garand was pretty short so I leaned on my sniper to do my dirty work. Got the Garand, upgraded my infantry, and started playing the game for real.

It was extremely satisfying to order suppression, outmaneuver an StG-44 trooper, pop them with a Springfield, and loot their corpse.

I suggest that if you are going to split the game into a battle ranking system (barf. I already know it will play way too much like a call of duty game and the immersion will be gone) then the low tier players have GOT to have an option to forego their “safe space” and throw into the real battles.

The game doesn’t feel unbalanced to me.

1 Like

Quick observation

Knowing how ppl are, I’m pretty sure that those who will be in “tier 3” will often desert “en masse” as soon as they see themselves spawning in Berlin or Normandy, to avoid facin tier 5.

Which is understandable. Nobody likes playing against sweats while not having sweat weaponry themselves.

I propose something to prevent this. Dunno if it has already been said, but:

• Tier 3 should only be able to meet tier 2-3-4. Yes it’s another queue, a third one. But expect desertion if it remains as such.
11 Likes

I don’t think there’s a way to please everybody. If there’s a solution where bolts and ARs can cooexist while keeping noobs separate from high levels that would be great but this game has a clear linear worst-best progression system. And you know Dark Flow isn’t about to let a new player get an AR, that carrot is at the end of a very long stick.

1 Like

Exactly, so wtf they are thinking? Does those Engineers magically can fight at BR1 with AR? They are making shite up just to justify their future Premium Squad with ARs…

Oh another thing. Many squads will be utterly overtiered, unoptimized and meta will change significantly soo each player should get the opportunity to respect every squad and soldier they own for free at least once.

This is my opinion since skills are dramatically changing and soo will many squad compositions.

1 Like

Good to see the initial system scrapped but the new idea just feels like a reskin of the system. I don’t want to be forced to only play a few maps over and over again when this game could offer so much variety by just matching players by battle rating and not maps.

For me this was supposed to be the biggest advantage of the merge to finally be able to experience all of the nice locations in this game while progressing / grinding my global progress. This will not be possible anymore, it seems like it will be even worse. Like binding whole tiers to maps means you will never see high end players in certain locations which is sad. Also means early game content is unable to play at all if you have a bit of progress in the game.

So in general, it’s better than before, still a huge reduction of potential.

2 Likes

I would hope they’d just recognize that if they are facing sweats, they have their own sweats to rely upon. Follow them, scrounge their corpses, and throw in.

1 Like

Pretty sure Hell Let Loose, Post Scriptum, Red Orchestra and Rising Storm has no problem with that but what do I know

1 Like

I personally think this all comes down to how much coverage Tier 3 will have and which weapons will be in it. If you stick to Tier 3, you get every map.

It just seems stupidly weird that you would have to sandbag it in order to play.