Important changes after the second test

To all mid-br propositions please re-read this

3 Likes

They couldn’t fix the current state of the “non existant matchmaking” that throws you always on a conquest if you have a bonus and your team is always white badges against random marshals, so they are revamping a non existant matchmaking? Yeah, i don’t expect much, the course the game is trying to take is clearly unpleaseant for all, the premium squads that have been bought in an specific map not being allowed to play that map is just the tip of the iceberg. Long story short, don’t expect much.

2 Likes

Im looking forward to the update so much i dont really want to play much until the merge happens. Progression and gameplay possibilities is just so much more fun with the new system that its just hard playing the limiting, un-fun progression campaigns.

1 Like

Except the ability to use to use all your premiums for your nation in the same lineup extremely makes up for that. having just like 2 premiums on tunisia, 1 on berlin, 1 on moscow for example wouldnt be as impactful/fun because most of the time you still can only play normal squads while you go through them so you can spawn with your premium squad again. With the merge, you can put all those spread out squads in the same lineup to make a super-lineup that will be dangerously fun to play.

2 Likes

Good luck playing all your matches in Berlin.

2 Likes

You didn’t read my suggestions about the BR matchmacer, didn’t you???

I explicitly said that we need hard limit to avoid stuff like that.
Limits in the allowed BR range of vehicles & of the importance of “cannon fodder” squads.

I also said that i want at least some resemblence of historical accuracy in BOTH time period AND equipment variety. EVEN Bolt-action spam in moscow isn’t realistic. BOTH sides had (for example) MG’s that with the BR system darkflow announced in this very thread will never fight in that environment again.

Would you prefer the new player that just got his first gold order and bought that ‘shiny’ select-fire M1 Garand go and fight StG44 spam???
if he bought that gold order, he would feel (and genuinely be) RIPPED OFF.
Being placed in a BR like 2.3 and then unlock and buy a few M1 Garands to go to 3.0 BR with a mixed loadout would be balanced and fair for everyone.

now if they would abandon the whole plan

1 Like

would prefer the devs not kill the game

3 Likes

See, you get it.

please, if you dont mind, could you add a solid clarification on how dual unlocks for same tier of soldier will work?

for example, with rifleman I you have unlocked secondary weapon on one campaign, and backpack slot on other campaign, how will that work? i seen some inconsistencies on that on the test server, an official word could do wonders.

3 Likes

Why would anyone do that and risk themselves going into high rank games? Heck if anything DF should offer compensation for ANY moscow/pacific/tunisia/stalingrad prem squad that’s above rank 3.

2 Likes

most likely they will screw it up or take away choice like they seem to be intent on

1 Like

hell t28 should be rank 3 with how many bodies it stacks in a match

1 Like

I doubt it. More likely BR 2 because any starter tank can handle it

Kv-1 is more likely to be BR 3. Too powerful for low tier, not power enough for high tier

Yeah, but given its job is assault gun and should be in a crowd of troops at point it should not get surprised tank in the arse.

Why would it be a problem to go into high rank matches, if your own gear is high ranked? Premium and event squads are obviously going to get different BRs according to their weaponry and strength. It’s evident that there’s a huge power difference among several of them.

That’s not really necessary, because of the aforementioned reason. Moreover, squads like the Fedorov MG and Early MG42 from Moscow or Tunisia premium flametroopers have always been even overkill for their respective campaigns, and will be able to stand their ground in Normandy or Berlin without problems.

If ever, I suppose that the price and XP bonus of different premiums may be changed, so that low level ones become cheaper, but high level ones earn even more XP.

1 Like

Even in case there’s no exact release date yet, could you please tell us if the merge update is planned before or after the end of current Battlepass season?

As I guess many other veterans are doing, I have already unlocked all currently available campaign levels everywhere, and I’m therefore waiting to redeem BP rewards despite progressing in the meantime, because I want to save XP boosters for after the merge to quickly research the new levels. If I redeemed them now, they’d be partly wasted.

1 Like

It should take the upgrade from the first squad that had it.
F.E: You got backpack slot on rifleman I in Normandy first, but got secondary on them in Tunisia after, since you first got the backpack slot, all your riflemen will have backpack slot

So where can I find information on when the “pack field”/“sidearm field” will be unlocked for the 3~5 “Rifleman I” corps?
Do players need to search their cerebral cortex from 2021?

1 Like

Bringing more premium squads of the right BR compared to normal squads wouldnt change your BR.