Important changes after the second test

Who even thought that was a good idea in the first place? Pure nonsense.

8 Likes

same thing could have been acheived by putting “undesired” on the T5 gear for M and S but sure. (and making undesired hardlock)

Just FYI im not complaining. It looks mostly like what I suggested any how. Just worded differently. (at least I think…need time to completely understand the implications)

What remains to be seen is the gear BR numbers

5 Likes

That’s good and all but maybe you should give the people who bought this stalingrad pass something special like a gold gun or something to stick out from the event squad or something.

1 Like

nice picture btw.

11 Likes

They should make johnson into an assault rifle and bar into automatic rifle

1 Like

So basically the same thing under a new name.
If it makes ppl calm down, then sure.

You literaly changed “maps” to BRs and reconsidered weapon assignments (now BRs).

(They called me a madman Change campaigns to numbers (BR))

8 Likes

While BR is fine i don’t like that i will be forced to play mostly Berlin maps (i hate them), in current version of a game i could still play Moscow with my PPSh-41 but with the change i won’t be able to, i like Stalingrad maps they are one of the best in a game but there are not enough of them, we could add some new Stalingrad maps and Leningrad maps for higher BR players that way i won’t need to play Berlin 75% of the time. I think you should let us to play Moscow way more often but with same BR changes so we will only fight against BR players of 3 and 4. I’m fine with AS-44 being forced to mostly Berlin and Stalingrad but Fedorov also would be weird without Moscow maps. It’s even worse for the Axis with MG42 Early that should be playable in Moscow (but couldn’t) or Breda CR which couldn’t be played in Tunisia

Thanks for listening to us and our propositions which was exactly that. It’s way more fair for both us who purchased Stalingrad FA and f2p players.

5 Likes

Ⅰ。
Is the battle rating 1~5 =Technology tree development level I to V. (at dev test servers)
①is so:
If the two correspond to each other.Then the DF staff of the relevant design will do nothing for at least 5 months.And it’s necessary to question the previous “map preference mechanism”, which DF believes in: players don’t agree with these preferences.The “map preference mechanism” was used as a knockout, as a shoe to throw at intersections, as a stone to throw at rivers to measure the depth of the riverbed, to pretend to compromise when players protested, and then to come up with a development level framework that had already been laid out back in June.
②If not:
Please show specifically what is part of the current technology tree and its battle rating, and development level !!!!
Show to us!!! now! or immediately!
I hope ② this is the right answer, a great mechanic developed by a professional mathematical statistician and a professional game design guru, and that the “tech tree development levels” are mutually reinforcing, complementary, symbiotic, and independent of each other.
PS:I don’t want only change М,S,Т,N,B, after splitting and cropping to 1,2,3,4,5.

Ⅱ。
For engineers? I can live with that. Though I am interested in the American and Japanese corps of assault rifle equipped engineers.
But I’d rather see a concrete answer to the first question immediately.

3 Likes

nice work
It seems like a good compromise.
Buyers of Stalingrad can get it by default, but even if they don’t, there is a chance to get it through an event.
I have a small question, the Engineer Squad gives 4, but those who purchase the Stalingrad pack can get 2 first. So are those two squads German and Soviet? I’m looking forward to it.

Also, it is fortunate that the MMR system, which is the core of integration, was not abandoned. This would be a very good change.

2 Likes

Back to normal? Good choice.

2 Likes

i will wait for next test server until i make any strong opinions. We should be patient and see where this goes

4 Likes

16 Likes

OK, This sounds MUCH better, but I do have some questions:

How will this work when queueing with people. . . will it simply use the Highest in the party? If so, Can we have a pop up that just prompts the leader that someone has higher tier equipment equiped and you may face higher end battles?

This makes me VERY Happy. As someone that just wants to play everything, this gives me an option to do so. Can we get confirmation on what BR 3 will look like for each nation, or is it simply the weapon unlocks?

EDIT: Especially Premiums, as arguably BR 3 Premiums just got a heck of a lot more valuable. Also, can we eventually get what BR a premium squad is in their descriptions on the store page as well as in game?

Very good to see. But, as such, I feel that this needs to be more clear in game.

A welcome compromise. I like this a lot … give the full access immediate access is great. Hope to see more details on these squads soon.

6 Likes

good change, and maybe strengthening weapons like pps43 and mp3008 is a good idea make them become level 3 even level 4 weapons,so that they wont appear in Moscow and have a chance to fight high-level weapons in Berlin

1 Like

hmm i see 1 guy out of 24 that really love that previous system and i gotta say get over it like he clearly like to killa bunch of bot which i dont blame because that what i do too but holy hell that test server system was bad imo

i think this one will be fine? i mean it kinda like campaign system where you can meet low tier and high tier if you use middle instead of “oh you use this? go to hell” kind of thing idk i really want to test it tbh

oh i should have said this but i think having some sort of “equipment evaluation” as like in game thing would be cool for this system cause like idk what my stuff gonna get tier right? i think it could work? maybe

2 Likes

Enlisted has fallen. Billion must farm bot lobby.

18 Likes

Greatest news i have read in a while :wink: The devs do listen and reconcider stuff. Good to know :slight_smile:

10 Likes

People on tier 3 playing the roulette each time they queue a match

Gambling heaven

16 Likes

Perhaps the updated map mode can no longer be limited to previous “battles”,there is no longer “battle of Moscow”, but use “instead 1941, the Eastern Front”

2 Likes

yep that me buddy

2 Likes