I think I'm done

this is different from premerge exactly how? this has been an issue in this game for a long time. also i have never seen that game puts you in a match 5 minute deep. at best it is minute or two into the match before MM stops putting people into ongoing match.

statistically insignificant cause everyone will experience the same thing if they play long enough, thus average shows average experience.

lol
i guess you either played crossplay off against bots or you just played popular sides on certain campaigns. game was balanced pretty bad with playerbase moving between campaigns/countries. do you know how good axis moscow or axis stalingrad was premerge? or soviet berlin? or tunisia allies/axis (depending before or after paratrooper event)?

or you are maybe talking about equipment balance where newbie on normandy with springfield and stuart had to face stg44 and big cats? or in berlin where newbie with mosin and t34-85 has to face stg44 and KT? or maybe you are talking about moscow where newbie with kar98k and pz2 has to face drum ppsh41/fedorov and t34?

exactly what kind of balance are you talking about?

2 Likes

Don’t worry, my friends(5 of them are friends since high school) already left, so I just here in this game, enjoying the drama and the shitshow

2 Likes

Funny how close are both game resemble at this point, well except the Bipod, paratroopers, squad, experimental weapon… yeah those

Thats basically most of the games now anyway, because a single bolt action can be BR3 → have fun in 100% BR5 uptiers with your BR1.1 lineup
Anytime I waste time trying out BR5 i see tons and tons and tons of BR1 garbage getting owned by full BR5 spammers.
Personally I think anything vehicle related should just set your BR straight up (vehicles and antivehicle weapons), but everything else should be averaged out in each squad, then add 3 highest BRs calculated and divide them by 3 (three, since that’s the number of squads you can cycle)
A single bolt action sending you to the meat grinder is a joke.

2 Likes

You’ve never been put in a destruction match, when the game is already at the second-pair of objectives?
Or an assault match, where you’re thrown into the game, during objectives 3 & 4?
Or Conquest, when the match is more than 25% complete?
I’m not saying “quote me at 5-minutes exactly”.
But I am saying that a players entrance time (can read differently), and be an entirely different experience, compared to the statistics that you continue referring to. On a piece of paper, the stats might read 12:00 minutes, but for a late-player their experience might only be 8-9minutes…
And if it’s a 10 minute match, a late-player, might only get a 6-8 minute match.

That’s all I’m saying. Not trying to create arguments with you.

It is significant. Because if you have a person who is actively looking to play a “specific type of game”, where every time he/she logs in, 30-60% of the matches are a combination of ANY OF THESE Variables:

• Joined a late game
  • Joined a one sided game
  • Joined a speed-running game
  • Joined a game full of bots
  • Joined a game composed of a team-stack (therefore a boring match, due to the complete obliteration of the opposing team. Where you can’t even find enemy soldiers to shoot at
  • A match full of quitters

Then STATISTICALLY, a player is EVENTUALLY going to grow tired of these types of matches… And will eventually start playing-less-and-less… Until quitting entirely.

As I said before, all we gotta do is sit back and wait :hourglass_flowing_sand: :hourglass:
And as I’ve said before, I’m no longer interested in watching Enlisted bounce-back-and-forth like a volleyball game.
I’ve been waiting for core-issues to get fixed for A LONG time standing, only to watch the developers focus their priorities elsewhere.

I understand some people here enjoy the psychological abuse, which is why they defend ALL the negative/poor decisions made, no matter what.

3 Likes

not that i remember, but if you were put in match during destruction/assault when it was on second set of objectives, it doesnt mean that 5 minutes has passed. this is all possible in minute or two depending on balance settings and stack that is storming the objective. ffs i had matches where enemy captured more than half point in invasion in time where i went to build rally point. you just need to have competent team that will rush both objectives at once.

btw shortest matches are on conquest stalingrad with ~5 minutes match time. 25% in one such match is 1 minute and 15 seconds.

and how many of those late entry matches one player has? they are more of a exception to the rule than constant occurrence. like i said if you play long enough averages all come together, so such exceptions dont really matter.

you are describing exactly what we had in campaigns, just that campaigns were more predictable on where roflstomps and bots will be.

i am not defending all their decisions. i have already wrote my opinion on merge and about their failures. simply they overpromised and underdelivered.

and cause all i have played post merge are american and axis BR5 my experience is rather positive. there are lot less noobs, there are more human players that make smarter decisions than usual, battles are usually much harder (when it is not one sided roflstomp).

2 Likes

about half the match i get

merge made the problem worse not better

The Merge - lesson in utter incompetence Mess Room
[/quote]

[quote=“robihr, post:62, topic:132170”]
i am not defending all their decisions. i have already wrote my opinion on merge and about their failures. simply they overpromised and underdelivered.

Or they just have no idea what they are doing and just wanted to copy past as much of war thunder money mill tactics into the game as they could.

All i see on BR 5 American is again German rolltoping allied teams

are you on crossplay on? or off?
btw crossplay off matches usually suck cause of general lack of players and lots of bots there.

i dont have problem carrying my team (btw all data from solo matches).

Well whatever man, I really don’t care to argue about this. Because it doesn’t matter to me. I know my own experiences, and I don’t need statistics (to tell me otherwise). Believe whatever you want, and enter-the-world-of-infinte-numbers-and-figures-that-are-always-changing-and-moving. You don’t even know where it’s coming from, other than a “machine” or “A.I. software” that is giving you inflated/artificial numbers that do not necessarily have any bearing on the REAL EXPERIENCE.

Well how come MY experiences, is like 20% of the time, i’m being put in games that are already going (full-swing).
And then another 30-40% with new players, and/or A.I. controlled teams…
So that’s LESS than 50% of the time, i’m being placed in a “decent match”, and even LESS if you account for “the really fun matches”, which is LESS than 10%.

Shouldn’t the goal for having “REALLY fun matches”, be in the range of at least 75% of the time?
AT LEAST.

It should not be a rare occurance, finding a fun game…
Just saying.

At least with the campaigns, we could decide the battlefield variants that we want to play on…
Now it’s AUTO-RANDOM, with no bearing on anything whatsoever.

1 Like

i know where it is coming from and there was no inflation nor artificial numbers from them. ffs DF didnt even plan for that source to be used as way to get data from them. and all that data is further backed up by actual match replays where you can see if those players actually play like human or like bots. unless you are delusional enough to claim that DF would simulate tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of players in match just to inflate numbers of their game. also console players are almost impossible to fake cause they are connected to their @live or @psn accounts.

so i should believe your anecdotal evidence is proof of “REAL EXPERIENCE”? you made claims of 7, 8, 9 and 10 minute matches as constant experience and i only found 2 10 minute matches. should i download every replay and check your claims about late joining 20% of the games? btw 20% of the games isnt even statistically significant when your sample is 12. i have maybe experienced 1 or 2 late join after a minute of gameplay on 33 battles.

i have fun matches in over 70% of the time. like i said merge brought more humans per battle and tougher battles. roflstomps are also cause of bad balancing that they last did 9-10 months ago.

and it is more fair now. before you picked campaign/side that had significant playerbase/experience advantage and you pounded on newbies and masochists.

1 Like

Perhaps what he wants is empathy and not facts.

1 Like

play consol only cause game crashes with full cross play can’t play at all having to restart game every match longer then 5 minutes

before merge i had maxed out normandy tunisua stalinggrad and pacific, and berlin axies , under a year of play about, but the yeah starter bolts will one shot a guy with stg-44s and fg-42 but i did not run in to them as often as i do now honestly br made op weapons spam worse given it is now easier to get them by throwing a universal currency at it rather then limited number of order cards

By all fucking means, my friend. If you’re consciously going to allow me to live inside your head, just to try and PROVE something… Go for it. But I’m just letting you know that you’re going to be wasting your time, if you come back and try lecturing or convincing me of anything.

I’ve already been on this merry-go-round with you, before.
I’m not interested, but thanks anyways.

Okay, so you have fun… therefore I’m wrong about everything I’ve described through this entire post/thread.
When you’re playing with a pool-of-buddies, and you guys NEVER lose (or rarely lose), then yes… I’m sure your specific gaming experience is quite delightable. You guys get to use your microphones, and talk amongst each other… Meanwhile, all the SOLO players are at the mercy of RNG and random teammates (or lackthereof).

My faction preference does not fluctuate base on what everybody else is doing.
I’m going to play where I want, with whichever faction I want, whenever I want. No bias towards any of the factions, as I have max gear for everybody except the japanese.

(but not anymore).

I’ll only be around the forums for a little while, until eventually disappearing entirely.

Oh yeah, let’s not forget to mention and account for other variables that are also affecting the quality of gameplay.

Did you catch my post from the other day?

Was playing US in H&G and I had no trouble fighting the germans.

It’s the second time he leaves in dramatic fashion :eyes:

2 Likes

Here comes Forlorn.

I expected better from you (by now). I established months ago, that I was sticking around until I saw the results of The Merge. Where depending on the quality of the outcome, would be the silver-lining regarding my decision to stick around (or leave).

Now we’ve arrived.

1 Like

Honestly, I have some empathy for you. That said, if “we’ve arrived” and you’re gone… then why post on the forums? Just. Be gone.

I’m not pushing for that, just for people to have some emotional and intellectual honesty with their dramatic statements.

1 Like

The US is the second populated faction in the game. and there was the soviets. which often times gets wiped out first during matches

1 Like