Hypothetical BR5 for Japan

Well Imma try yo fill Japanese tech tree for BR 5 lets begin with rifle line

the Hino Komuro M1904 rifle,

the Hino Komuro M1904 rifle, a semi-auto rifle tested during the Russo-Japanese War
15 round mag

Typr ko rifle

I know this is in the game but there was 2 version made carbine version and long version as far as I know long one is in the game so lets add carbine version and also a version of carbine for sniper

Now for SF rifle
TBH Jpan didn’t have any SF rifle so SF rifles are not Japanese or not made at all

captured SIG KE 7

The KE-7 was the product of two designers, Pál Király and Gotthard End, and was introduced in 1929 by the Swiss manufacturer SIG. It was a recoil operated design and fired from an open bolt. The guns were not adopted by the Swiss military, and were exported primarily to Latin America and China, being mostly made in 8mm Mauser. They were tested by many European nations, and were offered in a wide variety of calibers. The rate of automatic fire would vary depending on caliber, but was not less than 550 rpm. Magazines were typically 25 rounds.
The gun did have a quick-change barrel, and could fire in either single shot or automatic mode. It didn’t use a selector switch, though – pulling the trigger back slightly gave single shots, and a further pull gave automatic fire.

Japanese Federov (Federov M1925)

Japanese tried to make Federovs

This is plan for the weapon my guess is because of complexity they never made one and only made a plan for the gun BTW mag seems small so I guess it holds less ammo maybe 10 or 15 or mag is chambered in 7.7 and that’s 10 round mag I don’t know the only thing I have about it is this plan but I can for certain say this is not 25 round mag federov and its entirely different

Next SMG and AR

Modification of the experimental submachine gun Type II A model 1942

Type II A of the 1942 model was slightly shorter than the 1934 model and did not have a device for attaching a bayonet.
The maximum set rate of fire is 820 rounds per minute. Culd be fed either 30 or 50 round.
The total length of the barrel with chamber is 241.3 mm, the rifled part with a bullet transition is 220 mm. The number of riflings is 6, with a width of 3.175 mm, a depth of 0.1524 mm, and a rifling stroke of 254 mm.
The outer surface of the barrel has segmental longitudinal lobes to increase the intensity of heat removal during prolonged shooting.
The British test group tested a modification of the Type II A submachine gun of the 1942 model showed excellent performance in automatic fire, was characterized as an easily controlled and accurate weapon with low weight, with minimal barrel drift and low recoil.

Experimental submachine gun Type I model 1934.

The number of Type I submachine guns produced in 1934 is estimated at 50 units. The Imperial Japanese Army tested it in 1936 and 1937, supposedly underwent military tests in southern China (there is no confirmation of this fact yet), information about tests and use in the imperial fleet is not confirmed.
Performance characteristics of the submachine gun Type I (Shisei is–gata kikauu tanjuu) model 1934, caliber 8x21mm Nambu, open-end 50-round magazine, total length 638 mm, barrel length 229 mm, rate of fire 400-600 rounds per minute, weight 2950 g

Shisei Type Hei model 1934

lmg

Both versions could be japanese BR 5 AR
Cartridge 6.5x50mmSR
Magazine for 20 rounds.and 30
the rate of automatic fire is 600-700 rounds per minute
(according to other sources, 450-600 rpm)
But alas, there is no more detailed information about the weight and size characteristics.

As a bonus here an event squad armed with STG-44s

the military attache of the Japanese Imperial Navy, Admiral Yokoi, draws up a purchase agreement (dated September 27, 1943) for six units of MP-44 assault rifles. Date of completion/acceptance 09.19.1944
But most likely they never reached Japan

Japanese LMGs for BR5

Field-modification of Type 98 swivel machine gun

essentially a Japanese MG-15

Type 92 machine gun

Essentially a copy of the Lewis gun, the Type 92 was fed with a drum magazine and used in a flexible mount.

Type 89 in TE-4 configuration

Essentially a dinner plate with 69 rounds

heavy line

type 4 rocket launcher with 90 mm rocket

According to wiki it could punch 120 mm of steel (wiki page just search 試作九糎空挺隊用噴進砲)

tank line

CHI-TO

Despite its potential, the Type 4 Chi-To was never made in large numbers. At the war’s end, only six chassis were made, with only two of those made into tanks. The completed tanks were dumped into Lake Hamana in Shizuoka Prefecture to avoid capture by Allied forces. One tank would be recovered by the U.S. occupation forces following Japan’s surrender in World War II. The tank was then transported to Aberdeen Proving Grounds for tests and would eventually be scrapped in October 1952.

Unfortunately, this tank is not worthy of BR 5 their performance is at best comparable to PZ IVs so realistically this tank would be BR 4 OR 3

Chi-To Late

As you can see this is the same tank only angled

Chi-RI II

The Type 5 Chi-Ri II (五式中戦車II 「チリII」) was designed as a result of Japanese field reports on the Eastern front war between Germany and the Soviet Union which evolved tank combat as a separate branch. Roughly offering the hull protection of a KV-1 and the firepower of German long 75 mm’s, the Chi-Ri was to be a heavy medium tank offering quality over quantity in tank design. However, with the scale the Chi-Ri was supposed to be designed and the draining of resources the Japanese military experienced through China and mainly the Pacific, resources were diverted to the more practical Chi-To instead.Well only one made.This is not a BR 5 worthy Tank

Heavy Tank No.6

The Heavy Tank No.6 is a Japanese-purchased Tiger I meant to be shipped over to Japan by submarine to bolster Japanese tank forces and research material. The transfer was never issued due to the continued increase of Allied naval supremacy, and the Tiger was loaned “back” to the Germans and used in the 101st SS heavy tank battalion in Belgium.

This is only Japanese tank worthy of BR5 besides Ho-ri

Chi-ri armed with 8.8 cm gun

CHI-RI with type 99 /88 mm AA gun this never was planned but Americans seeing the large turret of Chi-ri thought that the Japanese were planing to use 88 mm like Germans with this tank but in reality the large turret was for belt fed auto loader. with 88 mm CHI-RI wouldn’t have access to auto loader

this would also be a good tank at BR5 if they decided to add it

chi-se

The most well known portrayal of the Chi-Se - a bigger Chi-Ri with sloped armor and a 10.5 cm gun. This portrayal does not have a new supension design, and it also has a modified, larger turret

Another portrayal of the Chi-Se. This one is seemingly an unique, new design separate from the Chi-Ri, but has sloped armor and similar turret. The gun is mounted upside down on the turret, it has the similar exhaust pipes to the Chi-To, and judging from the turret being so far in the forward, it most likely has rear mounted transmission.

Chi-Se was a very late WW2 project of using existing components to create an ultimate medium tank. The Chi-Se would combine the fully rotating turret and mobility from medium tanks, and the firepower from the Ho-Ri tank destroyer - the 10.5 cm gun. Alongside those, the Chi-Se would use a new kind of suspension type from the usual bell crank suspension (which was used on almost every Japanese tank during WW2), which was already experimented on the Chi-Ri during it’s design phase. The Chi-Se is usually portrayed as a bigger Chi-Ri with a 10.5 cm gun and hull of sloped armor.
While there’s no actual solid proof that the Chi-Se was more or less a heavier Chi-Ri, there’s a very good chance the Chi-Se was that, as most of the medium tanks of Japan were basically bigger evolutions of previous designs.

Japan doesn’t lack planes to add BR5 so imma leave it to you guys to suggest some

11 Likes

600px-JRWBMP44c

Japanese troops with StG44…
It reminds me of the masterpiece anime of the 90’s.

In addition, let’s add a Japanese Jin-Roh wolf brigade with MG42 and power suits made by the Germans.
tumblr_b54c7b9c7f39a526573d76fe13cae6e7_070a3874_540

4 Likes

LOL well at this point Japan might need any fantasy stuff it can get but not this much fantasy at least not yet

When BR Ⅹ is added.
88fac2bdb8bc06890b70eb95b9d44a47

1 Like

Sure when BR X is added I will suggest this squad

Since Japs only fights us, for now, the vehicle discrepancies are not an big issue. The endgame infantry meta Gaijin have set is full-power cartridge, full auto rifles, which would be very lacking for Japs given what we could dig up, even the semi-autos we have now are really on the verge of extending into total fantasy domain now.

You butchered his name, he is Király Pál, famous Hungarian weapons designer.
The Kiraly39M and Kiraly43M in game are also his works.

Holy Based, I would love Jin-Roh units even if it was just a joke for april.

1 Like

Fixed it thx

1 Like

I would NEVER allow the Japanese to have Stgs or Tigers. If the ones they purchased actually reached Japan then sure maybe but they didn’t

Let’s keep every faction unique

Well you are not dev neither I am this is merely pure suggestion HAHA I wonder where were you when they said they gonna add HO-RI which never existed also I suggested as event squad not for tech tree they could give a unique Japanese marine squad armed with STGs as navy bought these

1 Like

we are missing the rocket planes and even artillery tanks…so…let’s have fun

Or you can just let 20 rounds Shisei Type Hei model 1934 to be SF rifle. 30 rounds version be the AR.

I don’t think those tank will be added since War Thunder don’t have those tanks and it now only accept prototype tank that are at least partially built. Those tank don’t even have real blue print.
Enlisted had yet to release new tank that are not in War Thunder unless it is not suitable for War Thunder (flame thrower tank that only has machine gun) or only have minor modification(M3 Stuart with Flamethrower).

I am surprised that you didn’t suggest the O-I super heavy tank. Since it is more likely to be added due to being partially built.

1 Like

I don’t think it would play well in enlisted especially in the Pacific where the terrain is uneven it would be a nightmare to play

Also for SF rifle I suggested federov M1925 which is japanese redesign of federov dont know if it was built or no but it is SF

About planes I said you could suggest anything as Japan doesn’t lack planes

Type 4 Ha-To but its not in Warthunder so we may see it we may not

The Japanese never redesigned the Federov automatic rifle themselves。This photo is actually from the Japanese document “蘇軍兵器寫真要覽 昭和7年”, which is the Japanese weapons intelligence against the Soviet army in 1932。

1 Like

The so-called Shisei Type Hei model 1934 is actually called “試製超輕型輕機関銃”, and it was not made in 1934, but in 1938.The rate of fire of 400-450 rounds is a false statement。
In reality, the gun is at a point where it is unusable. The burst accuracy was poor, unreliable, and the recoil was greater than that of the Type 11 light machine gun——These are all reflected in the Japanese report on this gun.
Worst of all, since this gun is a modified version of the “试制自动小铳丙型”, the bolt jumps up and down when firing, blocking your view and preventing you from aiming。

Cool to know but no body did write the fire rate was 300 to 400 I have written the fire rate is between 600 and 700 and also

It doese not matter how a gun behaved in real life as long as it existed we can add AVS 36 was prone to a lot of Jamming and should not work in game simply if Japan had to go to BR 5 it needs it that’s all to it

And thx for info on this I thought it was a redesign of Federov by Japanese