🌟 [Historical review] Why you should get the upcoming hero gold order La5 FN of "Georgiy Kostylev"!

Well, in that case, the whole statement is wrong. His teacher should have said. That people don’t understand the world today enough to be able to scientifically disprove or confirm the existence of God.

To call it that science can’t confirm or disprove something is just nonsense. Because science itself should be capable of such a thing.

Otherwise your statement is false as well.

There is no evidence of its existence. However, dozens of benefits from its alleged existence are visible.

Again…

We talk about the scientific method.

And again, in simpler terms: for the same reason you cannot affirm that something exists if you cannot prove it, YOU ALSO cannot affirm something doesn’t exist if you cannot prove it.

It’s really simple. It’s how it works. You’re free to disagree the facts if you want :person_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s not about agreeing or disagreeing. I am just saying such statement has no value.

And the scientific methodology should be able to confirm and disconfirm everything in theory. The difference is that people just don’t have the relevant data.
No data = no value.

Science is a thing created by humanity, not some separated being. Without humans (or any other inteligent species) there is no science.

Yeah, because I am so stupid to think that science is some kind of individual entity, lol.

Do you seriously think that his non exist cannot be proved? Seriously?

What cannot be proved is that there is no God for the believer. For the believer prefers the stupidity of feelings to the mind.

From your post it looked like “science knows but ppl don’t know” and that’s false. Sorry for my mistake.

Sorry for my lame English.

It’s probably pointless to discuss this when I have quite limited means of communication.

1 Like

Do you have some? I’m curious (and bored).

1 Like

Saying it has no value… is disagreeing.

With technology, yes. But eggheads aren’t foolish. They know we still might not possess necessary technology to prove/disprove all facts YET we cannot go inside a black hole for an easy example.

So what do we do in the meantime? We wear blindfolds and claim “it absolutely does not exist, cause Knyaz says so!”?

1 Like

Do you know the method of contradictio in contrarium? If there was a God, then… I can list it, but it seems clear to me that’s you know what I mean. At least normal people would recognize him as a sadistic psychopath who conducts sociological experiments on people.

No, we ignore logic and say, since scientists have not officially proved the absence of God, it means… What does it mean? What does God influence? Really. What does it affect? Where is his influence?

So basically “world bad = no god”? (It even rhymes!)

No, the world is not bad. The world is what it is. But based on religion, he was created by God.

Do a rap, become famous and rich. Die from the Muslim neighbors.

How is that disagreeing? The truth is out there but we can’t reach it.
Science will eventually be capable of confirm/disconfirm existence of “God”.
Otherwise this methodology isn’t relevant way/method how to achieve answer for such a question.

To say science can’t confirm/disapprove existence of god is quite definitive mindset.

Yeah, and according to the same religion it was perfect at first but we fucked it up and got punished.

Nah, God is omnipotent. Therefore, the mistake of people is the mistake of God. God’s mistake means that God is not omnipotent, so God is lying. Or religion is lying. Or is it just a fairy tale that perfectly coped with its purpose - the population should be submissive, calm, tolerate their fate, share their work with the right people.
Okay, you’re from Poland, but Joe is from Canada, which has been capitalist for a hundred years. The whole point is to make money, and religion is wonderful. No. It’s an incredibly wonderfully profitable business.

Although I believe that there should be a religion until most people become reasonable, otherwise nothing will restrain their stupidity. Thanks a lot to it for this, this is the most brilliant invention of its time, thanks to Jesus, probably thanks to Muhammad and Buddha.

Also I wonder why no mod intenvention yet.

Also also poor Siergei, we hijacked another one of his posts.

3 Likes

Wait half a day. He will either come, or he will never come, or someone will specially invite him. In any case, it looks like a retreat.

Except ppl have free will from god and he decided to not intervine in it even though he could. So: do what you want and pay for it.

I’m not super religious but that’s more or less what I know.

Though I must admitt that religion is a superb thing to control populus. Or maybe it was, now it’s ideology. Ppl with power will abuse everything.

Religions existed far before a coin, let alone capitalism.