Ha-Go needs buff

But the thing is, that is technically what our Commander view is based on, not our gunner view. WT players are stuck in “commander mode” the entire game, where they can fire everything at once. Meanwhile when you force everyone to play as each individual crew member of the tank, things become mote complicated, especially when there are no commanders in the tank. Keep in mind without a commander, you can’t fire both of the Grant’s guns together.

No, as WT has both the pontoonless model and the working hull MG, all they would need is to import it.

Or just remove machine gunner view and put the firing task to gunner. But it can’t use machine gun when the machine gunner is dead. Just like the machine gun reload speed decrease when loader is dead.

How you want replace models during battle from pontoon version to pontoonless? You need it all in one model not two diffrent. Or maybe in warthunder is already mechanic for deataching pontoons? And can you use it again? I paid for swimming tank, not swimming for a time tank.

No, because in WT, that MG is tied to that specific crew member, meaning that if he goes, the MG goes. Who mans what gun is tied to whoever is required to run which gun in WT, and the Ha Go is set up so that the hull gunner is the one tied to the MG, not the guy in the turret.

Just have it so that in the menu when you are not in any game you have two choices for vehicles, one with the pontoon and one without. The one with is default, but choosing the one without gives you the MG in exchange for less armour and stability on water.

It is the same case for t-28 in WT right? But the t-28 in Enlisted performs differently, so ha go can perform the same thing.

No, the way the T-28 works in WT and enlisted is that all 3 MGs are tied to the main gunner, not the guys in the mini turret.

You mean if people in mini turret dies it can still fire mg?

Yes, that is what happens. If you only have 3 crew slots(driver, gunner commander), you can still fire all 3 MGs.

thats stupid
i paid for working floating tank, not for haveing choice between f boat or a normal tank
rigged even more

1 Like

That is how it works in WT, and it still floats pretty well without the pontoons, it is just marginally slower and less stable in the water.

Amphibius tank are for support naval invasion, the problem here is you have to use them after the landing, forcing them to go on a mountine

Enlisted logic at his finest, only the assaulter squad are good they already have a sidegrade version of the current f2p final smg

its not fixing tank
its adding one more tank
the worst what Devs can do with KaChi in my opinion

1 Like

literally one working turret mg would fix it in my eyes
in alternative bigger splashzone
st against infantry
its not big deal
iam not asking for much

also f working hatch would be nice
its not must have, it is just showing how much this tank was f cked up from start by game model design

2 Likes

I’m asking for bipod fix for more than a year. It’s also not much and yet I’m here.

2 Likes

f true lol

1 Like

It is giving you the option, which is the best we can realistically expect. Rear MGs are unlikely to ever happen due to this games WT heritage.

iam pretty sure that in best option, we will be forced to pay for this ,new" Ka-Chi
and gameplay both of them would suck
evry single time when there will be water to swim throu or enemy rifleman squad with tnt i will be regretting that i didnt take other version of Ka-Chi
frustrating as f ck
We need some change or buff to make it work in one tank. Adding another will just add another witch wiil suck in those thing that deflaut version is good at. And vice versa. You fix shit that way lol

No, just add it as a second vehicle to the squad, simple as. This lets you choose between them.