Ha-Go needs buff

No, the commander cannot be the one in direct control of the gun, that is hard coded into the game. If you change that, you risk breaking every other tank in the game.

2 Likes

I dont fell this higher caliber especially when useing HE rounds
Removeable pontoon gonna need full new mechanic or other shit. Why we cant use that one in turret? Just rotate turret and shoot it. Seems simple. And you can still swim what is nice, and we paid actually for it. And mg in turret is better than in hull.

They can make a new system that initially only used by grant. Why they can’t make a system for several Japanese tank. Moreover, Most Japanese tank are weaker than Us tank, so they need every buff that is possible.

1 Like

No, they just added an extra gunner seat to the grant, which built on existing infrastructure, they didn’t make something new.

The one stucked backward?
That’s just DF being lazy. All back strucked mg should work.

lets start from that one…

Rear MGs are not modeled in WT, so they arn’t here.

any reason? especially when needed so much in some vehicle?
also i have posted for working hatch btw
its f there just like rear mg
just cant use it

Because it is a waste of effort in a tank game, and the devs here don’t have the resources to make entirely new models, so they use ones thst already exist.

That is a new mechanic, or else it will be like t28 gunner view that all mg try to follow your scope.

The T-28s work like they do in WT, so that isn’t an issue. The rear turrets don’t work whatsoever in WT.

Not the rear mg. The hull mounted mg.
They can be work as t-28

Rear turret? I didn’t talk about rear turret.

Also grant in WT works like t-28

1 Like

well, in this game its needed.
Ka-Chi was just not thoughtful and no matter that, it was sold for real money
Devs should fix it bc its really not ok for anyone who have bought it

Yeah it kinda susks, blame DFs sloth

1 Like

No it can’t, because the devs want to include the fact that the MG has a scope, and you can’t play the T-28s mini turrets on it’s own.

No, they just need the option to remove the Pontoons. The Ka Chis hull MG works in WT, it just is covered by the pontoons.

The grant has one thing the T-28 does not, the ability to swap between which gun it is using. You can’t make the mini-turrets fire on their own, they are captive to the MG in the main turret. The grant can fire the 37 and the 75 separately.

Yes but in War Thunder it still have the ability to fire all gun at gunner view. So they can put this mechanic to Japanese tank.

1 Like

its seems like more work on tank model for Devs than just adding useable mg on turret.
And i would like to have working mg when swimming. You need to snipe that retarded gun to do any dmage so when it shakes on wawes, st with constant fire would be nice.
Also can i put those pontoons up again? In this maps is like land\water\land\water surface. Loseing ability for swimming in first 1 min for whole rest of battle (maybe i wont be destroyed?) for haveing one working mg will make this tank even more rigged lol
360° turnnig turret mg would be so f better than hull one