Ha-Go needs buff

Ha-Go is currently very underperforming. It lacks many thing that it should have.
I’m not complaining that it can be penetrate by M2 Browning, but it surely lacks some stuff that
it should’ve got .

First of all, why it doesn’t have HE? Historically, I used type 94 HE shell.
645g of shell had 63g of tnt filler, with explosion radius of 8 metre.
I don’t know the reason behind why DF didn’t gave Ha-Go a HE shell, while american light tank got HE.

http://www.horae.dti.ne.jp/~fuwe1a/newpage51.html

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/九四式三十七粍戦車砲

Also, why it can’t shoot hull-mounted MG at gunner sight. A good example is the T-28,
who has two seperate MG turrets that can be shoot at gunner sight.
Why Ha-Go can’t? With the fact that it doesn’t have HE, it literally has zero anti-infantry capability.

In conclusion, its anti-infantry capability right now is next to zero, due to the fact that it doesn’t have
Historically accurate HE shell that it should’ve got at first time and its MG can’t be fired at gunner sight.

33 Likes

Bro, that’s your first mistake: you’re asking historical accuracy to Dark Flow/ Gaijin. You should ask HE shells just because you need it, but they don’t give a damn about historical stuff (in order to avoid people whining and crying because the game is too difficult and realistic).

1 Like

ok eventually guy needs it as everybody who play axis would welcome it so its quite obvious

Because the HE isn’t modeled in WT, and the devs can’t be bothered to add it. Furthermore, you can’t control those small turrets individually on the T-28. They implemented the Ha Go’s mg like the Grant, where if you are in gunner view for one gun, you cannot shoot the other gun. If there was a commander, then you could fire both at the same time.

2 Likes

Yup for me its a bug with japanese tanks,. It need to be corrected.

It’s not a bug, it’s a byproduct of what the Japanese did with their MGs, that being putting sights on them. The devs wanted to represent that, but ran into the limitations of the game, and thus created this work around. They could change it in the future, but who knows.

2 Likes

I just want to say: it would be great to have better tank at lvl 30 than at the lvl 1.

Oh yeah, we already know Chi Ha Kai and Chi Nu is coming, and those one should have a commander so you can shoot both the main gun and the MG at the same time.

We all know it needs HE.
What am i suppose to do with 37mm APHE againat infantries

1 Like

There is no German 37mm He shell in War Thunder but dev still add it in Enlisted.

The commander is just a name. In the tank that only have gunner, the gunner is the commander since they can use commander functionality like open the hatch. So I see no problem of giving Ha go gunner the ability of Grant commander.

2 Likes

Ka-Chi is one who needs buffs, mainly to HE raunds
also one mg should be working like in Ha-Go right now

Dev already buff it once, I doubt they will buff it again.
They need to add ability to remove the pontoon first than you can use the hull mg.

its in hull so it wont work anyways. we need that in turret working like in Ha-GO
And this buff did shit you still need direct hit to do any damge when useing HE

It has pontoon witch blocks hull mg,
but the pontoon gives protection.
So it’s in my opinion fair trade

Ha go don’t have working turret mg.

85g of explosive according to war thunder. It won’t do much because even soviet 45mm have118 g.

1 Like
  1. how many tank here have working hull mg?
    2)no its not bc you dont do any dmg to infantry, so they can just blow you up anyways
  2. addiconal armour is worth shit, bc evrybody shoot in paper turret anyways

it shoots=it works

do you even plaied it? You need to snipe it bc HE shot in graund doesnt do any damge to anything near. it doesnt just do not much, it doesnt do anything

Do you even know what a turret means? That is a hull mg.

Because it have very less explosive filler in irl. Low caliber gun usually suffers from this problem.

oh shit i was sure that it was turret one. any other tank has working hull mg in this game? st new

dont care abaut historical accuracy, just want to have st against infantry in vehicle i paid for

It shouldn’t be penned by .50 BMG either.
Same mistake as war thunder- the Ha Go irl used FHA, not RHA. FHA at its thickness would cause .50 BMG to shatter in the surface, but increased the chances that the armor would shatter entirely against larger shells.

.50 should not pen the ha go, but large shells should hull break it.