Guardsmen class

What would its abilities be if this were to be the new soldier class?

I don’t know. Ask the person who come up with this idea.

1 Like

isnt this like one of those old close beta class or something? i swear i saw it on the wiki

Who would that be?

You probably. Or whoever told you about it.

Idk, I thought it was the officer class in the closed beta. I didn’t know anything about it, so I’m asking.

There was no officer class in CBT.

Bruh, I don’t know anything about it. I only heard about it from YouTubers and a few other potential candidates for the new class.

Was the guardsmen class?

At best it was in Alpha. But need to ask Erika or Shi for clarification.

the wiki said “This was a squad type in the Closed Beta tests for the Battle of Berlin in May 2020. It was a redundant Assaulter squad and was removed as a result.” so there we go

They are just assaulter with a fancy name

2 Likes

I think there gimick was small squad size but could equip elite weapons like the STG.

So there are redundant at the moment.

But that was a Alpha iirc because the CBT was in Winter 2020 and the a actual Berlin CBT in 2021.

idk man the wiki is super outdated (and wrong in most case)

it probably abandons tbh

That’s very disappointing, I thought it would’ve been cooler.

If they said the class name without any explanation what would it do, I wouldn’t take this seriously at all. Apparently they have no clue what they are talking about and just like how the name sounds cool.

Guards were assaulter soldiers that unlocked and could use stg and fedorovs on alpha test Berlin.
(this one: Open pre-alpha test in Berlin - News - Enlisted)

They were just called guards. But were assaulter for most part.

1 Like

This post is from 2021, enlisted was almost a different game back then. It’s weird to read this knowing what happened.
Just an observation.