Gold Order and Premium Tanks Have Lost all Uniqueness in Latest Update

Making Enlisted a Better Place No. 66 has implemented a change to premium and gold order tanks that has ruined their customization possibilities.

Removing the 2nd layer from tanks was an upsetting change because it removed to ability to make truly unique tanks on the battlefield, examples being:

Gold Order T-50

Gold Order Panther

A VERY annoying and VERY poor decision, but ultimately understandable if it wasn’t intended.

But the other change not stated is by far the worst change possible for these Gold Order and Premium vehicles, and that was tying the emblems of the tanks to their camo. Meaning if you wanted to change the camo on your Premium or Gold Order tank you lose all of the emblems, symbols, and numbers that came with it. Here are some examples:

Gold Order Tiger E

Premium T-34-85E

Premium M3 Lee

Gold Order Mk 1 “Grant”

Gold Order Ha-Go

This is a bombshell of a change. Players have barely any vehicle customization options as it stands now, and to tie decals to the tanks camo has removed the last bit of uniqueness players could have when customizing their tanks. This NEEDS to be addressed. Removing the decals that makes gold order and premium tanks cool if I I decide I don’t like their camo is absurd. All the gold that I spent on camo, and all the Gold Vehicle orders I spent on cool looking tanks; they are all now visually indistinguishable from the Tech Tree variant. My disappointment is immeasurable and I hope that others feel the same way that I do so we can bring attention to this down right terrible change.

34 Likes

this is terrible.

i lost my unique puma with red markings and license plate…

shot_2023.05.22_20.16.27.jpg__mq

and many other vehicles too…

7 Likes

I can accept if they don’t want overlapped camos. I had some really cool combinations with it, but I can live with them being gone. But not having the gold order decals when you change camo really sucks.

1 Like

I agree. All that’s left is to hope it was unintended, or is part of some greater vehicle customization redesign.

1 Like

Here we go again, with the “fixes” that nobody asked for.

1 Like

I’m just glad that I finished this current battlepass already. Now I don’t have to play again until the next one. I don’t play this game just for fun anymore…

Dont even know who voted for this change what the community called for is more cammouflage especially to those tanks that have just 2-3 (for example panzer II (f) or Flakbus 88), they had time to do this but not to make existing camouflage suitable for everyone

Can we please have unique gold order vehicles for once?

Right now, gold order vehicles are just a shortcut for vehicle upgrades and a unique paint job.

1 Like