Germany suffers

MP40 is inferior to PPS-42/43 and MG13 is fine but nothing exciting or extraordinary.

3 Likes

Well nah duh, Ruskies OWN the SMG category. MG 13 is better than the Madsen, Vickers, and Bren though

We can have only good weapons but not good players and the problem Will be the same the migrant player base is the principal reason why Germany is completly suffrering

kinda stupid argument when nobody uses mg13.

5 Likes

Me:

download

Hi, nobody here

3 Likes

MG 15 is fun dont get me wrong. Its just not very funtional.

2 Likes

panther, tiger 2, consider mg, stg 44 and what?

Sniper STG, Sniper FG, Ju88, BF110. King Tiger. These things are all amazing.

Is worse than the Sniper AVS though and only works against US by comparison becausee there is no scoped automatic rifle.

1 Like

idk why all “amazing” stuff are non meta stuff.

1 Like

Yeah,the only times I see those being used are when I use them,with the exception of the occasional BF110 here and there

I see a lot of 110s though I do not know if the G2 is a squad unlock.

well i stand corrected. 110s are excellent for BR3 when in low BR match, otherwise they are meh in high BR match.
g2 is foldered iirc

Fair. Ju188 is better for only losing offensive 20mm cannons.

ju188 is beast with bombs, just that it lacks any offensive capability so it is big tradeoff. fw190 d12 would be excellent plane if it had actually good handling.

I think soviet ppsh should be replaced by a kind jedi laser gun. Might be with you !

All of that planes are useles so it’s bomb load . FW could be better than stuka but is not, bu soviet fighters can carry bombs. lol

and more to say , bomb 50kg are more dangeruous now than one 25o or 5oo kg !@! . That I can take why ?

Ju 188 is a beast with bombs, “when” the sky is uncontested, which is not often. I dont rate it all simply because of this…Id much rather the BF110

110s are nice, and the pincale (that mostly works) of the german airtree IMO (while still being easy to deal with)…everything after that point is meh.

190s “should” be good…but are quite terrible atm.

1 Like