Flaming rain

Are the new premium aircraft already in game? Or is it coming after the addition of the new pacific map.

Nah. Burning Sky included free grind stuff iirc. Here, we will “just” get another event stuff for one campaign again and I bet my hat that it will be Pacific again.

5 Likes

It’s upcoming content for the upcoming major update.

3 Likes

Question, will you guys add payload options for planes, and also give this weapon as an option for the older planes?

2 Likes

According to recent Q&A it is in consideration but it’s definitely not planned for near future.

Iirc it was a no because it would mess up BR.

1 Like

not at all.

it had half of the content behind premium.

the rest was reused weapons from other campaigns.

( which is what this new upcoming update screams to me so far. but of course, i hope to be wrong. )

1 Like

Well. At least sth. to grind/ to do for non whales.

In: ①Deliberately building useless structures in attics, scaffolding, roofs, and spawning pools that only limit the AI’s pathfinding track(better No.44 didn‘t fix); ② building barbed wire fences next to the paths and spawning pools; ③ intentionally shooting at teammates with Molotov cocktails, flamethrowers, and Amperex launchers; ④ building anti-tank piles and digging trenches on friendly tanks to interfere with teammates; ⑤ acting as a bystander from the rear, and even marking tanks in a chaotic manner;⑥ insisting on using fighters to kill less than 10 people in 10 minutes, and still maniacally forcing teammates to mark tanks for them; ⑦Insisting on using fighters, with less than 10 kills in 10 minutes, zero carrier kills, and still maniacally forcing his teammates to mark tanks for him; ⑧ using a m3 tanker or even a Nagant revolver, and insisting on sniping his opponents from 100 meters away; ⑨insisting on using fighters, with less than 10 kills in 10 minutes, zero carrier kills, and still maniacally forcing his teammates to mark tanks for him.
There’s a new reason to be a malignant tumor for some.

1 Like

16 Likes

Oh yeah US now have 3 planes with Hvar rockets that totally won’t be abused with the merge patch.
You really need to buff AA by a lot otherwise playing against them will be borderline unplayable (especially with the tank or if a map has capture point with open roof). Just endless circle of suicide hvar rocket planes with no limit and 200+ kills a game with little point and click adventure.

8 Likes

yesss
HELLCAT BABY AND NAPALM!!!
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

There was a case where p-38 pilots sunk a Japanese transport by dumping their drop-tanks on the ship then shooting the ship covered with gas with their incendiary bullets, which later caused the ship to blow up and sink, but yes, drop tanks do not work like that.

2 Likes

and its an event?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

1 Like

Hit the brakes and come back down, pal.

That sexy looking Hellcat will be premium for gold.

Another “fuel-dropping” plane will be event.

1 Like

Corsair fuel dropping :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t care
If I just get to test fly it I’ll be happy.

ok im no expert at anything but let say if the pilot miss and drop it on friendly this could be consider a troll weapon imo but if it work the way i think it gonna be then this might be a bit op in the right hand. Oh and this might solve the grey zone camper problem but then again we have mortar(which i havent seen much tbh) idk i kinda like that this can deal with that m13 truck effectively i guess.

Note:by “gray zone” mostly infantry and m13 came to my mind tbh

Absolutely.

2 Likes

Big oof, I don’t see this being fun for 90% of the people involved. -More- rockets and fire? P2w? you guys had been doing a lot of cool stuff lately but I gotta say I really don’t like this one.

1 Like