First changes to battle ratings

VG1-5 has worse accuracy than M1, and M1 with rifle grenade are still in BR2
MP40 gonna compete with Lanchester, a gun superior in everyway
Panzerfaust no argument
DP27 is actually better cuz I can actually hit where I am aiming at, and BAR is better at walking fire since you get little accuracy penalty when you move and shoot the gun
Best bolt action is Lee Enfield No4
Around soviets win by long run
Japan is just punching bag for DF to shite on, sadly

5 Likes

If post pen is accurate, I don’t mind the reduction but they aren’t consistent

japan is in a weird spot because they don’t really have ground equipment, it all went to making shitty submarines

3 Likes

vg1-5 have double the ammo capacity and is more spammable + better sights
MP40 have better damage and is more controlable
DP have more spread while standing than mg34 and bar is just lov br fg42 but worse
best bolt is manlicher peroid

2 Likes

yeah but type 4 is literally worse dmg garand yet its on 4 br instead of 3-rd

2 Likes

More spammable than M1 carbine with GL? A gun that has the same RoF and + 3 grenades?

Do you ever use a Lanchester? Is the best Ally SMG aside from the Thompson 50 and 100

BAR has more ammo and pretty much acts like a poormans AR… specially in Pacific

Best bolt is still Lee Enfield No4 by the stat and what the gun has over every boltie

3 Likes

that is why it’s in br 4, because japan doesn’t have ground equipment and they are trying to pad out the jap TT

M1 - homosexual caliber (at least 3-4 hits to kill on close range), small mag, sights block 3/4 of screen
do i use Lanchaster??? i makes every campain but pacific… its worse than MP40 in my opinion
BAR is ok but its shit LMG… its a walking rifle but i dont walk and shoot… i spam grenades and to close the gap and murder
lee enfield is good but i still like manlicher more (faster bolting)

it also licks men

Same caliber the M2 use, small mag with a RoF that can’t catch up wih the speed I can click my mouse, sight is bad, just like the rest of the US gun tbh though is more like 15% of the sqcreen at most

Dude you are using feeling as argument for Lanchester?

Oh really? Or you just don’t know how to use a BAR?

3 Likes

All this rambling about who has better weapon of each type is leading nowhere. Unless you wanr each faction to be made into mixed/fake armies and give everyone the exact same gun, perfect balance will be impossible. It is way more productive to compare power levels within a faction’s historical weapons than to compare weapons between factions.

i know how to use bar… you throw it to trash until you get m1919 for1-st slot and johnson on 2-nd
m2 is full auto… m1 just suck all around
lanchaster is worse on medium range and less controlable than mp40 with a bit lower dmg (and this lower damage dont allow you to 2 hit drop vitality guys while mp40 do allow it)

Sorry man but everyone using a BAR in Pacific gonna disagree with you

I am aware of that and that doesn’t make VG1-5 deserved to be in BR3 by having larger mag and better sight, legit getting the OG 43 treatment

You are using feeling as argument for the Lanchester… there is a reason why people call it the best Ally SMG

3 Likes

best ally smg is m2 carabine

It gets more and more hilarious with japan, you can give it whole squads, but there was like 1 produced it should have been a gold order weapon instead.

Also how fking possible the .30 takes 3~4 shots kills when it do 8 damages, more than MP40 and you think 7.2 damage only need 2 shots… Dude be consistent, your feeling is not an argument

3 Likes

same for as44 for Russia
same for STG 45 for germany (they were produced by amerishart + mauzer after the war in europe)
same for M2 carabine for ameriKKKa (they did not roll them for army until end of the war and they were breaking until m2a1 version came out)
you want fun or history???
if history go play hell let lose

Not only the Osttruppen had the FG42… and the Jumbo was never even used in Normandy.

RANGE OF USE DIFFERENCE
stop it… get some help

Falschlimjager not osttrupen
also osttrupen best truppen by COH 2 standards