First changes to battle ratings

The third test of the update indicates that we are closer than ever to releasing the new Enlisted to the main server! While we’re working on bringing you the update as soon as possible, we’d like you to take a look at the first changes to the battle ratings based on your feedback.

As a reminder: battle rating often matches the position of the weapon in the research tree, but not always. For example, a weapon unlocked at tier 4 may have a battle rating of III and vice versa.

CHECK OUT THE BR CHANGES!

These are neither the first nor the last changes we make to the battle ratings thanks to your feedback and comments. In the future, we will keep changing the battle ratings based on your feedback and the game statistics we collect.

UNIQUE UNIFORMS OF THE PREMIUM SQUADS

You’ve pointed out that some of the premium squads don’t look as good when they are not in their original campaign’s uniforms.

We have revised our approach, and now the unique uniforms of premium squads can be used not only in the campaign maps for which they were sold, but also in other maps where it will not significantly disrupt the immersion of the game for players.

In those cases where this approach is not possible, we will try to highlight the uniqueness of these premium squads in the future by gradually updating their appearance on maps where they fight.

46 Likes

Select nationality when buying soldiers when?

33 Likes

good br changes overall :+1:

outside the:

kv 1 is “somewhat” fine.

but why
both the allies ( us ) and USSR have panzerfausts / Rpg…

i bought it, so yeah… doesn’t help my case, but it’s much slower to recharge salvos and it has no armor.

i don’t get why it should become a tier IV vehicle. while the kv which it’s much more dangerous gets deranked.

it’s not really consistent if you ask me.

maybe it’s just me…

anyway, regarding the:

wouldn’t be easier to make desert, winter and summer sets instead?

would open for more customization too.

32 Likes

Good Overall Changes. Thank You

3 Likes

mostly good. But I seriously question this change while you are still throwing in BR 3s with BR 1s.

I saw no feedback saying this was a good idea. IMO a “very” bad idea

And This thing is paper with limited shots. IMO does not belong in top tier

23 Likes

KV-1 on tier 3 is my biggest concern, tier 1-2 have barely anything to kill it

20 Likes

Well. Issue is that KV is dangerous against most IV and below stuff but sucks ass against Panzer V+.
Similiar problem with the Jumbo.

5 Likes

dicker max should be 3. And we still only have 123 or 345 battle?

3 Likes

Yeah I get that. that’s why we keep asking for BR 3 ±1. But really dont want KV-1s in with BR 1s.

If KV-1 as at 3, dicker max can too…lol

9 Likes

I see italian event paras go from 3 to 4

Only allies have low tier paras now, but they still can pick up weapons from better tiers from their crate

11 Likes

Nice to see Tommy guns get spread out into T3,
Mkb.35 III that bad? (moving to tier 2)

Any thoughts to moving Pzfaust 60/100 to tier 4 & 5 since theyre 1 level of pen above every other AT weapon??? We do need an interm T3 at that point for Soviets like lend lease M1 bazooka.

Otherwise any other news today? Thought we were promised a para event this month???

Japan camp is a very big joke now, thank you DF.

9 Likes

Yeah.
Tbh I think 6 BRs/ three queues per two br would make more sense in terms of balance but I dont know if player numbers alllow it.

6 Likes

that gun doesnt belong at IV…i bet they got moved up because of flamers

12 Likes

Flamers 100%. IT paras do even fine in T5 berlin test server, and running 4 flamers in a min-maxed Axis build is pretty nuts so at least its tier locked to quite late.

Is there another devblog planned today

There was a lot of feedback on other platforms about KV-1 so right now we decided to drop it down to 3rd br. In future we might increase it.

Well some of players encountered on moscow and well, it was not a good encounter based on their feedback)

8 Likes

Ratings for U.S. arms and weapons were lowered. Germany can still hold out, but what about Japan, I don’t think Japan is going to be able to compete with the M4A3(105) on the battlefield under BR3

This is all for today

5 Likes

This tanks only have HE rounds.