First changes to battle ratings

Will be decided later if it will be needed.

Hi DEV team,
Can we have full BR list

9 Likes

I agree, it is basically an USSR Jumbo. Heavy armor and ‘crappy’ gun

Devs are aware of that issue and thinking about some variation for this problem.

5 Likes

Then can you tell us the performance of this tank against things like pz4 panther and tigers

…but neither is a KV-1 lol???

12 Likes

You could see it on test server before it’s closure.
Anyway, when update comes out, you will all BR’s yourself с:

3 Likes

Overall good changes except G43 and the Sniper variant got left out for some reason. Its on par with Garand in terms of performance, just slightly more accurate. Their BR should be 3.0 as well.

14 Likes

Actually yes.

9 Likes

We already have G41 at BR 3 but they need to buff it for it to compete with Garand and SVT-38

7 Likes

Yes but it could be destroyed and don’t forget that some of PZ. IV variants are on 3rd br too, so it’s possible to destroy a kv with them

4 Likes

Those rockets shred most low BR tanks though

And i would like less cancer on low BR

2 Likes

I don’t see how it helps BR1 and BR2 players that may face it.

16 Likes

There is only HE round is ammo. I know. I’ve been there for him a lot, you know. However, infantry is the main player in this game. For infantry, 105mm HE rounds are more fearsome than AP rounds. If a 105mm HE round is fired from outside the fighting range of the Japanese, can the Japanese army counter it? I don’t think infantry weapons under BR3 can deal with M4A3(105) in a situation where they can’t aim at the flanks.

Honestly this is a good change, can’t wait for the merge to actually drop but please take your time and don’t rush it.

8 Likes

:hearts:

3 Likes

KV1s shouldn’t be anywhere near new players getting into Tier 2 and 3. It is a very strong with a powerful gun and excellent armour that takes actual skill to kill and maybe even some practice range testing to figure out exactly where to throw det packs and TNT.

I saw one person ask for this to be changed in tier most likely so they could seal club and be almost unkillable like in Stalingrad but the post was closed before I could comment something like - Please don’t!

Please return it to T4 where it belongs

15 Likes

Either buff G41 reload or just move G43 down. G41 could have the same reload animation as Japanese Type 4 rifle.

3 Likes

All starter tanks and AT rifles can Kill the 15cm PZ w.43 at all ranges and angles easily.

The same cannot be said for the KV-1.

I’m just not feeling the consistency here.

13 Likes

As i said before, BR could be changed at any time when devs feel so and have enough of statistics for it… and your feedback ofc. Let’s see how it will be like that for now?

2 Likes