First changes to battle ratings

the problem is, the panzer IV has probably the only reliably working turret hit box in the game. its 80m frontal armor don’t matter in 90% of the cases. you hit the turret and the tank is done, with other tanks like the T34 you not only have to aim well at its turret - you also have to get lucky that the game doesn’t screw you over, either it bounces because of broken angle mechanics or because the gun breech of tanks absorbs 90% of the post pen damage.

Its the reason why the Panzer IV Gs armor is irrelevant compared to the F2 armor, though the T34s armor compared to the T34s STZ armor matters a whole lot.

on a panzer IV you shoot the Turret anyways, on a T34 you dont shoot the turret because its hitbox is broken anyways.

2 Likes

And? The hypocrisy still is the same. You can’t argue that the BARs shouldn’t be on the same BR while at the same time arguing that the Panzer IV F2 and the H/J should be on the same BR, because it doesn’t make sense. The F2 has worse armor and lacks a machinegun on the roof (which mind you is very important due to how fast the german machineguns overheat), so it is 100% worse than the H and J while offering anything different, and thus will be obsolete by default.

And still can’t get why people is against putting these tanks on BR4 but lowering their prices. Enjoy your 3-star weapons everywhere guys, but don’t come complaining about the in-game economy later.

looks like I will still only be playing rank 3 and leaving any match I have been uptiered. 60% of the game’s gear in every match is not acceptable.

2 Likes

Looks like my worst nightmare is coming true. :c Japan always seems to get this treatment in WWII games.

4 Likes

i mean they wanted large artificial coral reefs so

Possibly, but BR 2 actually does fine against BR 3. Their difference in weapons are not that great, and their armor is fast enough to pull off the flanks they need. Their aircraft is enough as well.

BR 1 has a bit of a power gap, but as the first battle rating, players will not remain in that tier for long.

People won’t remain in BR1 for long. They will see how badly balanced the game is and leave.

5 Likes

Br 2 is fine.

Honestly, It will be not much different than now. Which I guess is fine. Personally I was Just was looking forward to things being different and dusting off stuff that’s been collecting dust for ages (namely a lot of power crept stuff).

A breath of fresh air. But it’s mostly the same via compressed Match Making

The worst they have to fight is BR3. They used to have to fight veteran players with maxed out tier 5 gear.

BR 2 is fine against BR 3

Although, I do have a concern about flamethrowers…which maybe should be pushed to BR 4, as much as I hate to say it.

But if they do that then BR 3 would struggle even more against BR 5.

Flame throwers ones aren’t a huge deal, much shorter range and damage. The 2 squad restriction should help.

1 Like

Its less about how effective they are, and more about how unfair they will feel when used against newer players grinding through BR 1-2. Who have no access to them.

Keep in mind, they have less automatic weapons to spam into the approaching, blinding fire ball. Which is how higher tiers usually deal with them.

Thats not the major issue, the biggest issue is that the flame stream is capable of deleting enemy bullets in midair, you cant do much against it, it feels like you are shoot at a rendered wall which looks like fire, you can actually kill the flame trooper if hes tap shooting but during the constant spray he will eat your bullets.

Tiger 2, AS, RPD, STG locked off Stalingrad or no?

I don’t care about anything else before this insanity is fixed.

1 Like

Looks like a weird Porotype M16.

Horrible decision. Horrendous. But an expected one.

NO. Visual authentiity should come before “waa waa I bought bath robe boys and I don’t see them in Normandy”.

NO to bathrobe boys in Normandy.

2 Likes

Type 4 rifle still 4 tier (slower reload lover dmg garand) while garand goes down to 3 tier…
jaPAIN

12 Likes

I think type otsu rifle is still at tier 4.

1 Like

caring about “meta”

NGMI

thats a late war prototype its fine where it is.

you know this wouldn’t have happened if they didn’t put the 2 hei rifles with extended mag as BP weapons and the Type Ko as a premium, but you know what they say No Gain for JaPAIN

7 Likes