First changes to battle ratings

U.s. should get the hyde carbine 15/bendix hyde carbine (first prototype model). It’s got a stock, pistol grip, almost 16" barrel, .30 cal bullets, select fire, 20 rnd mag. Would be perfect for an equal to an assault rifle or fg.
hydecarbine10

I think it is ridiculous to modify the properties of weapons to create a so-called balance without considering the number of weapons.

Even if the weapons are exactly the same, having them in different numbers can have a significant impact on game balance.

Even if you enhance the M2, you can’t possibly think that 1 M2 and 9 FG-42-Model2 have the same combat performance.

I regret that in the replies above, players spent a lot of time discussing what BR tier a specific vehicle is at, even if you change the tier to 100 it doesn’t really solve the problem.

The impact of the infantry weapons or equipments on balance is more unimplement in such single weapons BR rule.

In regular enlisted combat, this is based on squads of several soldiers, not a single soldier based FPS

5 Likes

Actually i take it back, the hyde here would be a better match for assault rifles. The fg is actually classified as a LMG in the game description even. So the equivalent of that would be the johnson LMG

I would like to say something additional.Here is the weapons table for Japan and the US after the BR modification. The US will have even more fun laying waste to the infantry with M4A3(105) and kicking them around with P-38J-15 and P-38E rockets. This is the best rotation for the US. But does Japan have a tank under BR3 that can compete with the M4A3(105)? Does it have aircraft with a BR3 or lower that can compete with US aircraft? The main machine gun on Japanese aircraft is the 7.7mm. Is this enough to counter the mighty American aircraft? Outrageous. This means that beginners who started to raise the Japanese camp after the progressive will be nothing but prey for the skilled American soldiers. I don’t think this is the way to go. Either there should be an exception to the Japan vs. US matching or the BR of Japanese weapons and arms should be lowered across the board. We can still get by with small arms, but these are also of lower quality than the US.

Click to view comparison chart

Tire1
Tire2
Tire3
Tire4
Tire5

4 Likes

Need to have three queues

Give 2s a chance to match with anyone except 5s.
Give 4s a chance to match with anyone except 1s.
Give 3s a chance to match with anyone.

2 Likes

Dude, that’s literally how it’s gonna be, and the reason why people are arguing about what should or shouldn’t be at BR 3.

1 Like

Of course not and you’re right about that. But I think it’s unlikely that the matchmaking will be tailored to take into account the number of weapons, because purchasing weapons in numbers is for all intents and purposes yet another step of the grind, after unlocking them.

Are you really trying to argue console has advantages over PC right now? This is the most outrageous post I’ve seen with all the crap coming out of people lately. PC has every advantage. PC players will ALWAYS win, when vs. Console. PC can infact lean on command where console players can not. PC players have ZERO recoil on all the ridiculously good guns making them incredibly accurate and deadly. PC players get to use their whole f**king hand, wrist, and arm to aim. PC players can use much higher aiming speeds because of this. PC players can go through multiple actions simultaneously because they can push all sorts of buttons at the same time without lifting their fingers off controls. This is the most retarded comment and argument I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

To clarify I’m not calling you retarded, just the argument.

1 Like

BR 3 will fight BR 5 currently

ok this is wrong, consoles have a built in -50% recoil reduction just that pc players tend to increase their aim sensitivity to decrease recoil (yes it does work like that)

Obviously zero is a little exaggerated. But that’s definitely not how it works ever with any game on pc and console. Pc always has like 80-90% less of what console has

The reason is because they will run out of room to drag the mouse countering recoil. Has nothing to do with aim speed. Pc players have high aim speeds because it makes them quicker in the game and helps win fights

I highly doubt you’re right about this, but if it was true that’s just dumb. Higher aim speeds is better on it’s own to be a good player, now lets add a bonus to recoil reduction for having a high aim speed. LOL such great logic. Lets give the best advantage to only those using another advantage.

Please get back onto this thread topic.

U sure? Because people are going nuts over the KV1 going down to BR 3 and therefore meeting BR 1 tanks.

1 Like

The only real improvement the Panzer IV H has over the Panzer IV F2 is its top mounted MG - which is nice not gonna lie - but one thing that could potentially make it wothy of a higher BR would be if those side skirts actually worked against HEAT and Panzerfaust like weapons.

1 Like

Well the whole BR3 can match ±2 instead of just ±1 is the problem. This idea needs to be scrapped.

The KV1 is not the only BR3 vehicle immortal to BR1 vehicles anyways

1 Like

While I don’t deny that there are possible imbalances in tank vs tank combat, I also think that all the options available to infantry and planes against tanks will be enough to keep episodes of “unkillable” tanks to a minimum, if any at all.

The Panzer IV H has 30mm more armor on the front too. And if the side-skirts worked it would be much better armor-wise.

I find baffling that the majority here agrees that having all BARs in BR3 is redundant, yet at the same time people is arguing in favor of oversaturating Germany’s BR3 tank selection with the late Panzer IVs, specially knowing that, just like the BARs, there is an obviously better option within all the similar weapons (the A2 for the BARs, and the H for the Panzer IVs). Make up your mind guys, do we want variety, or do we want absolute balance that in turn kills variety by putting the same but better weapons within the same BR?

P.S.: still can’t understand why people is so against the idea of making the worse options within a BR lower rarity. Seems like we’ve been gaijined with a more expensive in-game economy and the playerbase is masochist. Enjoy your 50% weapons being 3-star rarity I guess…