First changes to battle ratings

You still fail to understand the point. Moving the Panzer IV H down to Tier 3 is not simply because it’s inferior to the Panther, it is because the difference in power between a Panzer IV F2 to a Panzer IV H is significantly smaller than the jump from Panzer IV H to Panther. If you can’t understand that, I have nothing more to say to you on this topic.

Furthermore, the dev’s standards on “Historical accuracy” has always been rather lax, and balance has always come first. The merge is also quite literally intended to make more equipment as competitive as possible so that point is moot as well.

4 Likes

just means they will leave until they can club lowbies

4 Likes

Yeah I was about to ask this. Im on console so Im completely being ignored and neglected as part of the player base. At least let me see what is going on wtf

What are you talking nonsense about?

fg422 it’s not all trooper weapon?

fg422 14.4 Hit can kill with FXXKING JUST one shot! M2 just only 8.8 Hit! and the firing rate also slow 80RPM!

What makes you think they are comparable?

1 Like

yes FG42 II is an all trooper weapon because everyone but assault/meds, vehicle crews and gunners can’t equip it, same is true for m2c though m2c can’t be equipped by snoopers like 42II can

2 Likes

Don’t avoid the problem. Since both have the same usage scale, why is M2 also in BR5?

because it’s an automatic weapon that can be equipped by everyone but a few classes, like FG42, FG42II AVT and AVS

What we need is a performance replicator of fg422 like t20, rather than maintaining it at 5BR by strengthening m2

2 Likes

The performance of these two guns is not comparable at all! If it were just automatic weapons against automatic weapons, then the M2 against the FG421 would be better than it is now!

Maybe because m2 carbine has much smaller recoil and higher mag size? One is a mid range rifle and the other acts like a close range smg. Learn something about balance, you won’t want a gun to be good at every range when you design a game. PS M2 carbine also has a bayonet so you should use it to widen the gap between both guns.

1 Like

I don’t want any gun to be omnipotent! But this absurd counterpoint makes the American camp very ridiculous and has no balance at all!

1 Like

M1 Garand can just 1hk just fine, and BAR is the most op lmg in a game (besides Fedorov MG) that can be used even more successful than FG42 at low and mid ranges.

1 Like

M2 suffers from bad sight

2 Likes

Hipfiring works just fine.

1 Like

Thats why people prefer fg, better at range as it can aim

There is an accuracy penalty when firing from the waist and when moving! And you are taking these insignificant points to cover up the huge performance difference between the two guns!

I want to know why DF removed the hyde 35. People would of definitely bought a bunch of them after seeing it was going to be T2. I only have 1 and wish i had more now

What makes you think of that?

I bought all I could in hope it did :slight_smile:
Gotta pre plan

Just like I grabbed the Panzer 4 armored and track armored just incase they were at different B.Rs

This doesnt make m2 compairable to fg. what american need is something that uses high-damage(above 14) bullet, automatic fire, high fire rate(at least above 650) with a acceptable recoil. The nearst hope is the t20e2 the possible silver version of the gold card gun t20e1

1 Like