First changes to battle ratings

Fock, I can’t like more comments, my limit is up, this stupid forum and its limits

2 Likes

None of them are as bad as Gewehr 41

Reload is 2.39x longer than SVT-38!!! and over a double vs M1 Garand, velocity, bad damage per hit compared to m1 Garand, awful visual recoil and worse direction recoil. Axis needs Gewehr 43 in BR3. Smgs have similar worse stats when you play as the Axis vs Soviet/US smgs. It’s nothing but yet another spit in the Axis players faces.

2 Likes

or we could swap the johnson and the garand around in br (why was the johnson at br 4 again??)

1 Like

Even crappy Johnson would be better than G41. 3.4sec reload, 830 velocity rest is the same as m1 garand +2 ammo

Same reason Type Otsu at BR4, and that gun is… *dies from cringe

johnson also can’t stop a reload after putting in 5 rounds but i am probably the only one here who hasn’t had a bad experience with g41 (i don’t tact reload so there is that)

yeah should be br3 at the highest, it’s not bad just has a high ceiling

1 Like

What in the actual crap!? Assault rifle gets a BR of 2 and a semi auto gets a BR of 4?!? Of course I’m talking about the MKB and mondragon. In what world does this make any sense? The OG 43 is definitely not a BR 4 either. I’m seriously questioning the logic of DF

1 Like

My problem with the KV-1 is that bottom tier should be the exclusive domain of absolute bottom-tier shitbox tanks and armored cars. I don’t even like the T-50 getting to show up there.

3 Likes

It has 20 mag size with 400 rof and bad dispersion (but still not as bad as stg45(m) that is total trash and should be in BR3 according to the DF with their balancing). Yeah Mondragon should be in MR3, MR4 is too harsh.

there are no logic they balance it after drinking liters of vodka, next BR change Calliope will be at BR1 while T-70 going to fight against Tiger 2. And Panzerwerfer 42 going to BR6 because “it has rockets stronger than Hvar”.

1 Like

Well said!!

1 Like

Me and my mate really dislike the johnson rifle because even though in theory It sounds better than the garand.

The first round in any salvo just disappears. Always have to triple tap to make sure something lands. Only Other Semi Auto I experience this with is the Gerat

1 Like

I personally fell in love with both johnson rifles from the first time i used them.

1 Like

Johnson MG amazing!!!..Johnson rifle. I don’t trust it lol

3 Likes

Way easier to aim and fight at a distance

It becomes obsolete because it is the same thing, but worse on every aspect. Why play “thing” if you can play “thing+1”? Why have weapons that are worse on the same BR? According to you, since nobody would pick a Panzer IV H/J over a Panther, why would anyone pick a Panzer IV F2 over the H/J? Why not remove if it they are so worthless?

I’m legitimately baffled at how much aversion the idea of putting weapons roughly on the maps they are supposed to appear AND make the in-game economy cheaper creates on the average forum veteran. As always you guys completely miss the big picture and only think for yourselves, instead of looking out for F2P/newbies and for people that do care about the histoeical aspect of the game (not wanting100% historical accuracy, but to keep the immersion this games gives by not putting freaking Tiger IIs in Moscow (a deranged, pointless idea that I keep seeing being asked often)).

If it were for people like you, this game would come down to a Battlefield IV ripoff with no historical sense and everything dumbed down to a few select overly-balanced weapons and little variety since “nobody would care about similar weapons that are a bit worse”.

But what makes Enlisted special is the balance between a non-perfect, but somewhat believable historical immersion (which will become worse by default with the Merge), an arcady feel, a wide variety of options regardless of competitiveness, and its unique mechanics (squad system, realistic vehicle combat, etc). And guys like you suggest to further make the first point worse and shit down the third point for some questionable reasoning.

1 Like

Faustpatrone has like 140 mm of armor penetration max

The game needs diversity to be fun. Matches where all 10 players are using the exact same thing makes for a super toxic environment and is no longer fun in the long term. I don’t like BRs at all, but if there has to be, 2 brackets is the best of a bad situation

1 Like

I don’t mind the AVT and AVS. The Federov I roll my eyes but like I’ve said it’s a WW1-interwar gun that maybe saw limited service in the Winter War, so I think it should just be in Moscow or at most up to Stalingrad

I would remove the Panzerfaust because I’d prefer every faction have entirely unique content. I always say captured content is fine as long the faction did something to make it their own, otherwise we might as well give Americans Stgs and Germans Garands. To give a few examples

• MP 717 is rechambered for German pistol rounds
  • captured KV tank that got a German gun
  • American reverse engineered MG 42 in 30-06

Yes yes I know the but they captured hundreds argument, but I just prefer every faction being unique

I don’t mind prototypes, but I think they should just be in the period closest to them. The RPD and AS 44 aren’t necessarily post war guns. They were in prototype stages during the war.

5 Likes

man…

2 Likes

So are BR 3 tanks still going to have to fight BR 5 tanks?

I guess we will be seeing a LOT of desertion in the near future…BR 3 just does not have the equipment needed to fight BR 5 armor. So if you get into a match where you don’t have BR 5 teammates (like what repeatedly happened in the test server), you are stuck.

2 Likes