First changes to battle ratings

That statement is true for all Tier III tanks and necessitates a change to the matchmaker, not solely an issue for the KV-1. Acting like it is unique in its situation is silly and possibly a bit biased.

That goes for any armor, not just the KV.

Or you could just be accurate

That goes for any heavy tank unless you’re in Berlin as that’s the only campaign where anything can railgun the opposing vehicles

Its a mix of this and map design

No? Its a map design forcing you to be funneled directly at it as the tank is already looking at you and aware. You have no cover to hide behind to move up like in most other campaigns so as soon as you pop in and round the initial corner it can fire at you

Okay so your opinion is absolutely worthless and I will no longer respond to your frivolous posts, good day

I never said to remove the German PPSh though so that’s completely beside the point
:joy: :joy: :joy:

Have fun in your ignorance I guess

What I would really like to see, is at least the MP38 (which is pre-war and early war after all) in BR II. With the soviets having bar magazin PPSs and the US having the grease gun, MP28 and consorts are cleary inferior. I can live with the MP40 in BR III, but MP38 should be BRII imho.

2 Likes

Performance wise they are very similar tho

This is literally only tank that is in lowr BR bracket though, that the point.
So You see, other heave tanks are high BR

Or he drives away

It’s unique as it’s only tank in tier 3 immune to det packs

It there were 5 queues, each BR plays it’s own, i wouldn’t care

But we have what we have, and no way KV belongs in lower tier matches where 9/10 players have nothing to kill it.
Remember plane requires slot, most people are f2p, tnt doesn’t work in greyzone. Not every enemy has to have tier 3 tanks that could kill it

1 Like

Yes, BR 1-2-3, but also 3-4-5 where KV-1 will be useless.

Germans have enough weapons, tanks and planes at BR 2 + 3 to destroy KV-1.

3 Likes

Yeah I am sure Pz IV H won’t be useless in BR4 against T34/85 and IS1, hell even the T34/76 STZ has better armor than that shite, or Jumbo

1 Like

The main issue is Br3 MM needs to be removed from br 1. Then its solid.

But there is a fundamental difference between a panzer IV f2 and a KV1 when you leave BR 1s in the picture.

F2s can be killed by the br 1 45mm cannon and AT rifles. All of your kit can still do its job

KV 1 cannot be killed by BR 1 20mm, 37mm, 75 short apbc or AT rifles. Most of your kit cant do its job and leave players frustrated

And there are already t-50s and t-34s which are reasonably difficult for these things to tackle

5 Likes

Why would the KV1 be useless in BR 3 tho? Whats the logic here? If it wouldn’t overperform it would still be good enough against all german BR3 vehicles. 50mm of armor are no problem for its gun.

No more than BR 2 though, and I’m arguing Chaffee should go to BR 2 so either way you cut it my argument is still correct.

I don’t really have issue with Chaffe though, I mean BR2 or BR3, it performs like Sherman but faster

That was my bad, but it doesn’t change the logic. At each tier there are tanks that are worse than other nations counterparts. So we move each of them endlessly to create 1000 tiers?

In downtier, not all enemies are tier 3. What is this delusion.

Let’s hope there is player in opposing team with tank to kill KV, balance solved
There will be few opponents at tier 3, not every will even have tank.

If it’s fixed and dies to detpack it can be tier I for all i care.
But it will ruin 90% of low tier matches and drive people awayy from game

Just so You can use KV and not deal with actually good tank, laughable

2 Likes

The PzIVH will do just fine
I still use the Js in both Berlin and Normandy to great effect

1 Like

Oh you unironically play with Pz IV J? In Normandy I can understand but Berlin? Lmao

I stuck with the J in Berlin until I got the Tiger 1
The Panther’s rocking ported from WT makes it pretty unusable
Plus the long 75 bounces funky on the T-34 where the PzIV’s 75 doesn’t

IV J is a much more stable mobile gun platform too

Panzer IV J in Berlin is completely outmatched and in Normandy can be frontaly taken out even by the US starter tank - not that it matters since there are so many Jumbos roaming around that completely counter Panzer IVs.

And you say my opinion is worthless. You are making a clown out of yourself.

1 Like

Axis tanks in BR 3 are StuGs and Panzers IV F2 + G - they all can kill KV-1 in one shot.

Same with a Panzer H / J from tier 4.

But - KV-1 will not damage Panthers and Tigers I and II from tiers 4 and 5 (too weak cannon and too slow to flank).

After all - KV-1 is an early war tank (1939 - 1943) so putting him into tier 3 is a fair compromise between a balance and historical accuracy.

Placebo

If you can’t reliably 1v1 the Jumbo in a IVJ/H don’t reply to me again

Which part specifically?
The stability part is 100% fact because the Panther rocks back and forth upon acceleration or deceleration of any kind
The funky pens is up for debate, but it was enough to put me off further