First changes to battle ratings

That might be true at exactly tier 3 but you will see alot of BR 1 or 2 tanks in BR 3 games aswell.
The minimum of 75 mm allround armor is almost impossible to deal with in most low tier tanks. So even the “JUST FLANK IT” crowed cant help you deal with it. This is not fun and finding this out the hard way is more than infuriating.

It is the ultimate seal clubber. You cant really die, have a powerfull canon and plenty of ammo so you can sit there from start to end and camp your spot.

I know that F2 can deal with it but for most othere tanks it could aswell be an IS 1 camping there. Nothing you can do about it either way.

2 Likes

Again you cant compare it with early war tanks, the T-28 is from the 30s and the chaffee was created to break trough along with fellow shermans, i can pretty much confirm its not going, down theres also multiple stuarts down the line you can use those and they also have better armor than the T-28.

Exept it never was THE meta tank for BR 3 but fits your narrative better i guess.
The G variant is the meta tank.

But the Panzer 4 G is a better Panzer 4 J and H… Sure you get a few mm more pen with the J but you need a LOT more for what it faces in BR 4. Armor wise the G is way better with up to 100 mm of armor instead of just 80mm so a worse rated tank is better than the BR 4 tank…

The dev dont care for that kind of stuff and you dont get a good time if you force this kind of crap
fanaticly and stupid prewar stuff should BR 1 then.

Berdan II in tier 1 pls :innocent:

And what lines are you going to break through with a Chaffee in this game? The role intended for the Chaffee means nothing as such situations do not exist in this game. Seeing as this is the case, we have to find the nearest alternative to the Chaffee and place it around there, which so happens to be the T-28 in this case. While the comparison is not perfect, it’s the most comparable tank to the Chaffee in the game. The Chaffee is not nearly as armoured as the Sherman, T-34 or even mid-late war Panzer IVs, and it doesn’t have a gun on par with those Panzer IVs either. In every way that matters, it is significantly inferior to everything in rank 3, and is closer to tanks you would find in rank 2 in terms of performance due to it being a light tank.

I played with both, F2 and KV1, and KV1 is just easy mode, every hit is a instant kill - while you are usually only losing one crew member even if you penetrate.

KV1 is busted.

3 Likes

Kv plating is on close in depth of the m4a2, with a cannon close in armor defeating capabilities of an ho-I round, so it’s not really at all a match for the panthers of br4 nor the jumbo

G41 is tier 3 and br3 same with svt-38

2 Likes

m4a2 dies to detpack thrown with long throw perk from 40m
kv 1 survives tnt placed on 90% of the tank

i don’t care what stats are on paper, when you play game and it’s a diffrent story

most tier IV will suffer against tier V tanks, why is kv so special to get seal-clubbing rights?

4 Likes

So you don’t mind removing AVT40, Fedorov, AVS36, Panzerfaust, all the prototype and postwar weapons from soviet? Cuz those never served as standarized weapons for the Red Army

1 Like

Just blast it with the 3N HEAT or long 75?
Its not hard
The biggest issue I’ve had as a German tanker is Stalingrad’s maps forcing purely headon engagements where the KV is looking at your approach by default and you’re automatically on the backfoot
Also TNT goes only on the driver’s hatch in the front, that’s an insta-kill 100% of the time.

›Tank placed appropriately vs its contemporaries and hard counters = seal clubbing
lol
Its even the L-11 version, not the superior ZiS-5 or even the KV-1S which is a fast af KV.

The Panzerfaust was captured in strategic amounts, more than any of the protoshit weapons on either Slav or German side featured in game were even produced
It stays, the rest of the prototype equipment like FGs and the Soviet select fires can be relegated to Gold Order only with the cap of 4 max

That’s complete BS. It has no armor and very little ammo, it’s going to be utterly useless in high tier matches

No, it’s leaning towards authenticity, not balance. I’m sorry, but you can’t say that the KV1, which can survive multiple TNT blasts, explosion packs, AT rifle hits, and repeated attacks by any tank up
to the PzIV F2 (attributes that no German tank possesses) going against T1 fresh players is balanced. It just isn’t, simple as that.

I would like the KV1 to stay in T3 for historical reasons as well, but because of the way it behaves it just can’t unless its damage model is fixed.

At a bare minimum, bring the Dicker max down to T4

3 Likes

I think we are past the point of “Historical Accuracy”, is more about performance balance, and BR3 sounds good until the Devs said they can make BR3 fight BR1 and BR2 which, good luck for those guys killing a KV1 when the vets at Stalingrad still rely TNT on the hatch more than their tanks

1 Like

It’s in tier 1-2-3 matches, tier 1-2 have only tnt or plane bombs to kill it. If it’s in greyzone tnt is out, and plane bomb would need kv to be tracked if driver isn’t dead.

Just have tier 3 tanks bruh

Only tank that NEEDS INFANTRY WITH TNT GETTING CLOSE TO IT to be killed
why people mad, skill issue?

Bt 7A should go higher BR though

Or in other words just flank bro.

Thanks for admitting that you have a disadvantage fighting KV tanks head on - which again in other words means " its the better tank"

1 Like

Heat doesn’t work and long 75 deals no damage.

Its literally hard, stop lying to yourself

1 Like

Pz IV G is worse than H though, I mean no top MG, no skirt and same shitty 4ss turret with 50mm?

1 Like

Ok my fault there, should have specified that I meant Frontals, so most br3 tanks germany has can deal with especially since the upgunned and uparmored panzer 4J is there now

Tiger 1 and tiger 2 are br5, panther was br4 same with jumbo

1 Like

Yeah, and Germans captured far more PPSH than Soviet has Panzerfaust? Are we playing the number card here?

1 Like

Why on earth is the regular Tiger BR5 tho?
What are the devs thinking?