Finland as faction/subfaction

so i have 2 ideas both of them were already talked about but still i think finland could be in the game
either as a subfaction example below:

or as its own tech tree
posts about finland were made before so i included links to the posts themselfs
tech tree from @coldestwinter_
post from @Crostaceo_pazzo
amazing post from @PilotAwesome_FIN (included his progression he made cuz its cool)

16 Likes

In that case give us the NKL-26 as the Soviet rider class, and map with big playable area to reflect the vastness of Northern Russia.

NKL-26 transporting an assault squad.

NKL-26:

• Crew: 2, commander/gunner, driver.
  • Hull material: Wood + metal plate for front of the hull and the gun shield.
  • Armament : DT machine gun.
  • Engine: Shvetsov M-11 aircraft engine.
  • Maximum speed: 70 km/h.
  • Can transport up to 6 infantries including the vehicle crew.

Brief background and dimensional diagram link.
Wiki link.
Extra pictures and museum video link.

3D preview link.

6 Likes

I like the idea, but not gonna happen, small player base and even more people would play axis, like now the majority of player base.

Check this article that I wrote a while ago there are a lot of stuff but not enough to make Finland a faction but it could be a sub-faction of germany

since timelines are somewhat irrelevant these days id say replace kp31 with kp44.
Also since the kp31 is already a premium weapon I highly doubt it will appear as free.
Also Kp44 would be better suited for lower BR’s.

m/44 flamethrower aka Kp31 with underbarrel flamethrower would be quite unique.

also since we have as44 why not AL-43

Could be BR5 / Assaulter 4

Finland would never have enough players to be a standalone faction, but could be a great subfaction in Axis.

2 Likes

Finland as a sub faction under the Germans make sense. But how would darkflow going to implement Finnish squads? Germany has all the squads they need. Unless we are getting premium or event Finnish squads.

1 Like

Nah, they’re good.

I really like the Finnish Army
Especially after I learned about their fight with the Soviet Army
I really, really want to see the Finnish army in the game

Unfortunately, this hope has become very slim after the merger. It is difficult for Finland to join the game as an independent faction. Integrating the German technology tree into the German technology tree like the Italian army will make the German technology tree bloated.

Anyway, I still hope that I can actually play the Finnish army in the future

1 Like

Simple, let people change the nationality of the squad in cosmetics or even more simply straight up buy new squads.

1 Like

I just want finnish voicelines.

2 Likes

I guess it’s up to darkflow if they think they have the ability to implement it.