Final sale in the store

they provide price, we provide memes

17 Likes

While this is often the case as you stated, for darkflow this has proven to be demonstrably untrue: they have on many occasions either changed their plans based on player feedback, or fully implemented new game features solely on suggestions.

Suggesting that peoples input is ignored is not only wrong, but unhelpful in that it discourages others who may otherwise provide valuable input of their own.

Iā€™m as big a cynic as anyone, and I think itā€™s important to call them out for the things they do right as much as what they do wrong: like insultingly high premium prices that are only inflated further in poorer countries.

Fuck the guy that decides on pricing and putting predatory monetization buttons everywhere.

2 Likes

Overview of Class Action Lawsuits

For a class action lawsuit, you must prove that numerous people sustained harm in a similar way or suffered financial losses at the hands of another party for a court to certify your class action lawsuit.

Letā€™s all start a class action lawsuit if we indeed get scammed from the stuff we paid for. ā€œPremium squadsā€ Campaign packsā€ ā€œSquad slotsā€ none of these were by any means cheap. Each easily costing over 40 dollars.

2 Likes

For every buy a free gift tube of lube is offered ā€¦ gaijin 2023

6 Likes

ingame poster

https://img.ifunny.co/images/b9a365e02f2fa9735735deba2ad9406fac723848bbe98dfcd7b239024f38d382_1.webp

4 Likes

Which is fundamentally impossible, because we all accepted an EULA stating that everything is subject to change.

7 Likes

Fuuuuu

So you decided to sell something to us and then say fuck you by removing it with no refund at all? Forget buying anything from yā€™all again.

10 Likes

What is HA?

What about the removal of things. Such as squad slots and campaigns. People bought the Stalingrad campaign now itā€™s being removed. There might be a debate on complete removal versus change.

2 Likes

I think he means Historical Accuracy

3 Likes

11 Likes

I seriously hope you will make a separate tech tree for italy and great britain in the future, it would give the game a lot more variety and flexibility

9 Likes

Sounds like an exist scam, please release the change so we can buy with confidence

How thatā€™s **ing possible to say ā€œtechnically impossibleā€ when you can **ing write the game in assembly language???

Is that hard to give special marks to at least Stalingrad and Pacific campaign EXISTING squads to let what who have paid to continue get what we should get in the future?
What if itā€™s impossible for us to grind up to 4x32 campaign levels within the next few months because we have LIFE to live?

Of course your EULA said you can change ANYTHING. But what about local regionsā€™ laws?
A service should keep their words within the contracted period. Unless they go bankrupt or no longer in service.
If you can change what we paid today, what about your future products?

Itā€™s not even Heroes & Generalsā€™ case, because they said it is going to be EOL. But Enlisted is definitely not going EOL.

3 Likes

Wow, trying to cover up your *** by raising the price to ā€œlooks we do not lose muchā€.
What a clever idea.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why I donā€™t drive. Too expensive.

Instead of balancing the game, DF have removed rankings from the scoreboard so players would have a tougher time to tell whether their teams are full of bots. And players defended this nonsense.

DF have increased the ranking requirements which lead to more players choosing meta sides on meta campaigns further amplifying this problem. and the community defended this nonsense.

They have added blatant pay to win squads such as the paratroopers, and the community rushed to massage their nipples about how fun these squads are at obliterating teams of bots and new players who do not know which is the correct side to pick, to win every single game forever.

And I can keep going with stuff which has been happening like this since the beginning.

Now, DF announces that all the pay to win trash might get a slight nerf and might get more expensive, and everyone loses their collective minds.

The difference between this and warthunder is that, while in warthunder you can count on one hand the pay2win trash, which eventually gets nerfed, and only has a negative impact on a few BRs and which is problematic only when above average players use those vehicles, over here, the pay2win trash means that one side in one of the campaigns always wins.

And by pay2win, slots are included. You cannot get them for free, and having them gives you a massive edge over players who do not have them. Then, there are certain meta premium squads which are so good, you can grind a campaign level in a matter of a few battles, win or lose, but mostly win.

Also, I am a whale and I do not give a ratā€™s ass either way. I knew what I was getting into, and i knew the pricing model will be leaning towards ā€œgently caress any semblance of game balanceā€, if you play a lot (yeah right) or open wide the wallet and max out campaign levels, squads, soldiers, buy all meta weapons, squad slot, etc, you will seal club to your heartā€™s content, and those you play against can roll over and die, because there is nothing they can do about it with their crappy 4 squads with crap stats and crappy gear.

1 Like

not so much if you have a job and own not luxury but rather more regular car, ore lexus that doesnt really brake itself after years unlike maybe other cars ā€¦ but prices of cars went high in last two years soā€¦ im amused how VW wants to make the most money by selling mk.8 golf so they can cover everything what switching production to EV only bringsā€¦ which is weird, since golf now is more expensive than ever and in some ways not very different to mk.7 that was way cheaper