Final sale in the store

Yes but gas and insurance…
I have a bike instead.

WoWie
Wild things are happening here I can see.

Carry on Lads keep on fighting i know you can make difference!

9 Likes

yes gas is high, infrastructure for EV charging is in many countries insufficient and electricity is getting more expensive and in some cases is so expensive it doesnt really make a sense of getting EV in first place, hybrids are bit of a meh, only few can spare some fuel, most of them cannot spare really any fuel at all and are in cars for parade and emission regulations and highter price, but if some brand manages to make Battery less likely to not fire for 1000 years i might consider getting EV :smiley: also toyota announced that hydrogen is also way to go but they will struggle to bring infrastructure to it

at least cost of insurance hasnt changed very much, but bike is good

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

insulting people due to their wealth status is … i won’t spell the word, because you’d cryingly run to darkflow and beg them for a ban ¯_(ツ)_/¯

after seeing how you and the typical other forum trolls bend over to get their nightly punishment from daddy gaijin i officially ordain you the leader of enlisted trolls. it comes with the same prestige as leader of the 9gag army.

12 Likes

LMAO here we go

Where? In Moscow? In Stalingrad?
ha-ha AS go brrrr

Insanity.

4 Likes

Dude your profile says Slovakia…
Let’s just say “people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones” and not go down this route

5 Likes

Bro why are you even shitting on Yandex (company that literally has simultaneous audio translation for videos now) when you can barely speak English yourself?

Both translations are correct.
Yandex:

Google:

DF’s wording in English “at significantly larger prices compared to the current combined offers” is weird. But their English ingame is also poor.

8 Likes

oh well every country has its slums or ghettos

and you have just nicely depicted the one of many social problems that countries have to deal with because what is on this picture isnt normal at all :smiley:

EDIT

Indeed, every country has its problems, so let’s not pretend “half of the whole country” as if you know anything other than the news you’re being shown and refrain from being an asshole to whole countries.

4 Likes

i know news, and i know history too, too well to be fooled by news only, but i know what kind is living on the east, you are right i shouldnt be rude, im just angry on how situation with premiums is developing

1 Like

You can google “poor area of [country X]” and get nasty pics from anywhere.
I am angry at DF as well, especially for fantasy AS going to Stalingrad and Moscow, I guess?
But instead of shitting on countries, take a trip there when you can and make some friends first. I hung out with Slovakia fans during Euro 2020 in St Petersburg and everybody was super nice to each other.

1 Like

some parts of stalingrad literally look better than where i grew up as a child lol

Just want to resume, for fun.

Df/snail:
giphy (12)

Competitors reading this, such as
Black Matter / Team17
shaq-showder

5 Likes

You gotta give credit to Soviet architects in the 1930s (and level designers as well).

Erecting buildings like the House of Communal Workers so that not only nobles could afford good housing but also the working class, with great architecture at that, was not a bad idea at all

3 Likes

If they don’t get their stuff together, I’ll be happy to move onto a fair competitor who has a lot more to offer.

1 Like

oh yes, we can be nice to each other, with no hostilities

my friends already gave up on this game XD
i wanted to visit petersburg but idk if its good idea nowadays

1 Like

@gastanofrizzi has actually improved immensely with his English since I first saw him on the forum
He was utterly unintelligible for the most part and is now more than conversational with it

3 Likes

I wanted to visit Pittsburgh too but I’m still paying my down payments on the Pacific landing bundle.

7 Likes

So, comrades, as i understand after this discount Stalingrad and Pacific packs are gonna be removed from the store. After release of progression rework these squads will comeback in store but will be sold separately, so they will be cost a lot much more than usual access packs rn.
Tl;DR: Others squads will not have a price increase(but they will be selling separately, not in bundles like now), just Pacific squads and Stalingrad ones will be selling separately.

1 Like