Final sale in the store

Which ones were you thinking about?
Chauchat and Lewis are already in. Can only think of the MG08/15 but not sure it was used at all in ww2 and would prob be too heavy to hip fire (or worse, ADS unsupported).

I also really don’t want to buy Stalingrad because I have NO idea how it will work with the redesign.

1 Like

Here:

Stalingrad, or Pacific full access will only last a month or two (or until the big conversion). Knowing this, it’s up to you to decide if it’s worth buying it.

1 Like

Seems like a huge waste of money if you have unlocked a lot of Normandy and Russia/Germany in Berlin/Moscow

1 Like

Yeah, especially since the premium SG levels in SG wont be there after the merge, you literally only need to wait to get a bunch of awful planes and the StuG.

1 Like

Well it could be fun with the “awful” stuff if the tiers for MM work out.

All this conversation about quitting matches because of the HA of certain maps, or lack thereof, is neatpicky levels, when the equipment that is presently available on the splitted campaigns pre-merge is already ahistorical. Quitting because your Tiger 2, @Veekay45, is in Moscow is just dumb. The map has nothing particularly distinctive that invalidates it as a late war map, you might aswell call it Eastern Front - Winter.

The issue with certain maps can be resolved with specific restrictions, higher-BRs face more restrictions as there is currently a predominance of early- to mid-war maps and make lower-BRs less restricted (as this equipment was still used at the end of the war, like T-34-76s or Pz-IIs, for example). What is worrisome, IMO, are the UNIFORMS. What absolutely should not be allowed is winter clothing in Tunisia and Volksturm units and other late-war squads (with distinctive late-war clothing, like the StG-45 squad, among others) in Tunisia or Normandy maps for example.

2 Likes

yeah squads need variable uniforms. Not based on era, but based on terrain. This is a really good point.
@1942786 any information on this?

1 Like

Look, you are pretty trolling everyone here…

I can agree with you that premium account is quite cheap especially if I will compare it with WOW where you need to pay month fee and buy also the game. But… All premium squads are extremely overprices. Not because of 60euro would be significant amount of money, that’s not at all… But 50euro for what? For one unit in the game with uncleared future? If I will buy something i need to know that it has some value and not to buy everything as brainless zombie.

PS: I bought:
2x one year premium account (time saving)
Stalingrad full access (time saving)
Pacific full access (devs. support for campaign I wish to play)

It’s Gaijin’s model shrugs I would say that they are less pernicious than most free to play platforms. Excepting things like Smite and LoL where the stuff is just cosmetic. Butg also much more random so that is a toss up.

@1942786 any plans to give older, mostly useless, premium squads an Engineer to bring them up to par?

Okay :man_shrugging: So I guess you just wasted your money. Because every online server based game will eventually fade away and shut down. So sometime in future, the value will be completely gone. :man_shrugging:

Trying to act smart, yet just like brainless zombie… You have invested in something that will not last forever, so I guess it doesn’t have any value.

Nice logic, bro. Yet I am the one who’s trolling.

??
Implying Tiger 2 in Moscow is ok is just dumb.

I have never ever played games with such insanity and I will refuse to do so, why waste my time on something I won’t enjoy in the slightest.

I do not enjoy seeing Tiger 2 in Stalingrad or T-26 in Berlin.

If they repackage it like that, maybe.

You must be not familiar with Russian monasteries/houses architecture if you think the map looks like wintery Germany on 44-45.

Prepare for Moroccan boys in Pacific and German white face mask snipers in Tunisia – I can bet anything DF won’t dare limiting premium squads.

3 Likes

It’s just a map. Random Russian town in winter . The Tiger will be just fine.

Leave then. Your opinion is a minority one. And as far as “insanity” goes. You have the entire Battlefield and Call of Duty Franchise that will be more fantastical than this game.

So what?

This is definitely not something that is insoluble. They have many different uniform options and they very easily could be done in “winter” “desert” and “temperate” for each nation and each unit. Furthermore. Moroccans fought in the Italian campaign. And yes, that included being in the snow.

The bottom line is, the game will be much better combining campaigns and separating them by era of weapons. If the uniforms are a year or two misaligned most people wont care. For those that do they are welcome to go play Hell Let Loose with all ten other people that play that.

5 Likes

As long as it’s called “Moscow”, it’s not fine.
If they rename it to “Russia Winter”, it’s still not entirely fine because Tiger 2s were fiught outside of Russian homeland already.

You don’t say?
I already said multiple I will quit BS matches so just give me a setting to wait for normal ones.

No your opinion is a minority one.

And? There’s also Halo, Destiny and HLL – your point?

So that.

Yep excpect Moroccan boys in Pacific (x2)

Most people who come to play WW2 games expect WW2.
Tiger 2 in Stalingrad is not WW2.

Those who do not care about WW2 in WW2 games can go play Fortnite and Apex Legends. Solid logic coming your way now.

3 Likes

Fair enough. But nobody is gonna care.

So your answer is toxic passive aggressive behavior? Wow. What are you? 12?

Get back to me after the changes, lol.

Point was obvious. Your bar for “insanity” is low.

Where is this borne out? The most popular WW2 games are Fake as hell. HoI IV, and CoD and Battlefield. The realistic ones are dead. Hell Let Loose has one tenth the average numbers

just lol

4 Likes

There will be no renaming because there is no need for it since there will be no campaigns. The only thing with names are the maps itselves. “People who want to play WW2 expect WW2 games”, so tell me, why are you playing a game with weapons likes the AS-44, RD44, prototype weapons that never went into battle like the StG-45 or anachronistic weapons and tanks like Pz-IV F2s, T-50, MkBs in Moscow, the list goes on.

The game isn’t perfect and there’s definitely space for improvements but a merge is overall positive and yet, you decide to nitpick it with rather silly arguments for historical accuracy in a game that has none of it.

A merge allows more nations and new levels to be added, inbetween other levels, new tanks and other vehicles and above all, NEW MAPS without further dividing the playerbase.

3 Likes

This is obvious. He’s just an angry little man.
It’s fun to argue with him though.

1 Like

No they did not.
Check your WW2 facts.

What is your toxic passive aggressive message to me in the first place?
I made it clear I will quit BS matches and I politely asked for a deeply hidden setting to wait for as long as it takes for a normal match – what is your problem with that?

Tiger 2 in Stalingrad is insanity.

Most popular doesn’t mean good.
BFV and CoD WW2/Vanguard got TONS of crap for their crap on history and sold way below expectations.

Bye! Enjoy pew pew fortnite.

What am I supposed to do? Take the devs hostage? I opposed every single one of those.
That doesn’t mean things should be made worse.

Where?
Tiger 2 in Stalingrad defeats the purpose of a Stalingrad map.
Want to play it? Go ahead. I won’t.

Did I ever say otherwise?

This is obvious you are an angry little girl.
It’s fun to argue with you though.

2 Likes

Quitting arbitrarily is the definition of Toxic. Furthermore, based on your responses you have no interest in facts. You just want to be angry. Go ahead. Be angry. Nobody will care and it will lead nowhere.

LOL Definitely 12.

No, you are not right bro. As i wrote… I bought premium account for two years (and I played almost every day at least few battles with friends so i fully used my investment if they will not shut down server tomorrow).
I bought also full access to Stalingrad and Pacific Campaign as a thank to developers for they work on the game because this is value for me NEW CONTENT.

Nothing is lasting forever, Im completely fine with it. But nothing change on the fact that premium units are extremely expensive same as the fact that premium account and battle pass are extremely cheap.

To say somebody that the premium units are not expensive, only he is poor is trolling … Especially if you can buy new AAA game for the same amount AAA or even more AAA game on sale (for instance: Wither 3 on sale on steam is for 6-8 Euro).

At the End, I know really about many better ways how to spend 50Euros :smiley:

2 Likes