Final sale in the store

It won’t, there is no Stalingrad soldier or weapon after the update. You are buying it for the duration of the campaign, after there is no campaign, there is no benefit.

Pretty much to be assumed unless otherwise specified as not to be the case. Also can we all just reminisce on the fact they want us to buy squads before they get more “ExPeNsIve” without even telling us how premiums will work after the merge?

1 Like

Iirc there wont be stars/ levels for soldiers anymore and probably also for equipment cause no bronze anymore (or maybe now you need to use silvers for that)

Long story, funny short end: Maybe you will get something nice for that… a nice profil pic idk. But no “forever” advantages.

This is the thing, I’ve seen speculation, but nothing truly concrete from DarkFlow on those two things. The XP isnt as big a deal for me as the soldiers/weapon function, as it saves currency. From my understanding we will still have stars/levels however they will automatically upgrade the level as you upgrade the squad and you just need to get the xp on them. I also saw that bronze and silver orders are being converted to the new “enlisted Silver” and will be used to do all the functions.

Honestly what is really just needed is more details on how these things are getting converted, and with this sale “sunsetting” these packs it seems like that update is upcoming quickly (2 weeks?) and if so, we REALLY need those details to properly plan and make a proper decision if buying such packs are worth it or not.

“Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to pause the game and go outside.”
“NO! It’s an online game! I can’t pause it! Go away!”

1 Like

Don’t just remove features without planning on a fair reimbursement.

2 Likes

No, I earned those.

Dude, put your bicycle helmet back on before you hurt yourself.

good for you but there are others who joined the game after these were added and didn’t get a chance to earn them

20230401_224831

3 Likes

Expiring in 60 days.

9 Likes

Other store changes will involve all current campaign bundles of two packs with the discount. For example, Battle of Berlin: Offensive Bundle will be discontinued, and instead only separate AS-44 and STG 45(M) premium squads will be available. As a reminder, in the new matchmaking, you will be able to use them on maps where USSR and Germany are permitted and not just Berlin ones. The same will happen to all existing bundles.

I am not quite understanding this, this seems conflicted with one of the previous dev blogs.

We analyzed your feedback and decided to add an additional rule: matchmaking will try to find the battle location that best matches to the participant’s weapons. For example, if the set of all your weapons when playing for the USSR is more consistent with the early period of WWII, then you are more likely to end up in the Moscow winter or on the streets of Stalingrad.
This is a soft rule, so it will apply as long as matching such a session doesn’t hurt your wait time in the queue.

If the possibility of a player being dropped into a certain scenario is dependent on the era of the equipment they have equipped. (e.g. 1941 load-outs can get matchmade for Moscow, Stalingrad and Berlin map, but 1945 load-outs can only be matchmade to Berlin map)
How would packs that are intended for the 1945 era able to be used for battlefields of previous years?

3 Likes

It seems like the merging update will suck.

Everything mixed together… and more expensive… forever…

P.S.
which bundles are worth it?
I stopped buying everything a few months ago.
Considering these 3:
Battle of Berlin: Offensive Bundle
Battle of Moscow: High Caliber Bundle
Pacific War: Type 97 Chi-Ha Squad

4 Likes

Someone thought same thing as you :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

the Original Shogun total war, was a whole lot of fun (back in the early 2000’s). There was a lot of great titles within the Total War series (over the years that followed). Rome II was great!

1 Like

lol still have it :smiley:
oh and i have more titles, but, umm there cr4cked, on a cd somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I think a lot of people are looking at it the wrong way. I think some, not all, seem to think that everything they got when buying these access passes is useless now, but that’s not entirely the case.What is happening here is pretty stupid, but I think this comes from the overpriced premiums anyway. None of this is new, sadly.

I completely agree. You charged for a product, so you need to deliver. But I think what people may be misunderstanding is that everything you’ve earned already is staying or you will be compensated. They already said this in the first progression devblog. So when the campaigns merge, you’ll still have all the weapons and gear you unlocked. You just don’t get the XP boost. Hell, I’m a Western Front main but I would get it just to quickly unlock the Eastern front gear if they do compensate players, which again, they 100% should.

So then how would they keep the bonuses? Keep the XP boost for the entire Soviet/German faction? That’s not exactly fair for US, Britain, Italy, and Japan players. Unless you give them an option to give all campaigns an XP boost which isn’t happening because then there’s no reason to buy anything else in the game. There isn’t many options unfortunately for the path they’re taking the game in. Maybe the devs just need to suck it up and give the players a 100% boost for those factions

And those who are still firm that we keep campaigns, how else would we do this, keep existing campaigns and add new ones, without splitting the player base and having matches full of bots? Or having repeat gear?

A grievance without a suggestion is just worthless. It’s just empty complaining, there’s nothing to progress from.

Me too. You have to understand what P2W actually means before using that term. There’s countless games out there that are pay to win. Enlisted isn’t one of them. It’s a pay to progress at an actually reasonable pace game.

And again, grievances without solutions are worthless.

The solution here, of course, is just drop the price of the damn premium squads. Make them worth it, and stop running the business model like WT. It’s not the same game.

No, because this creates separate queues. Custom games will have functionality for historical games, but even then, Enlisted is a fast paced arcade style shooter, not a milsim.

You won’t get a match with the AS-44 unless you equip weapons that it’s designed to counter, like the StG 44. The Federov and the PPSh will still rule the land anyway.

Not necessarily, because you still keep all the weapons and equipment you unlocked. You got to progress through a campaign at lightning speed. If that doesn’t mean anything, you shouldn’t have bought it in the first place.

What will suck is if you already have most of the Soviet/German gear. Which is why they still need to find a way to compensate players. But it’s not meaningless.

They did, the premium squads will just be assigned to each faction, given a BR, and then allowed to fight in any map where that faction historically fought.

Because it’s a soft rule. You can still bring late war stuff to Moscow, it’s just unlikely because the matchmaker will try to place you in a game that is consistent with your load out, premium squads included.

1 Like

Did you like Shogun II?

I had fun with it for awhile.

I don’t get it? Good thing right! Now we can use them in different maps!
Looking forward to having 3 para squads for US. 1 premium, 1 event and 1 regular when they add it. Curently the premium and event are split over two campaigns.

Well I probably won’t be around to find out. Enjoy exploiting the para-squads :+1: :man_shrugging:

All I know, is that if I used those paratrooper units… the game wouldn’t be fair for the new and intermediate players. Let alone, the matches that have like four A.I. controlled squads on the roster.

Players who have beyond 2,000 matches played, can entirely exploit the paratroopers (simply with the experience and knowledge of the map, and how the game is played).

If I can imagine the things I could do
I can also imagine players doing that and more